**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is Hela’s synergy right?

So this is just me forward thinking....but, imagine a 5* Dormammu or 5* Mephisto as AW boss, with this team and synergy....

51qtxjfhtswa.jpeg
9bctdcys3gtr.png

Now, assuming you are at the boss, that means the other 4 members of the team are ko’d. I don’t know if the chance is +20% overall for each ko’d team member or +20% of the base 20% (so actually +4% overall for each ko’d team member). Either way, could make Dorm or Mephisto AW bosses OP.

Thoughts?

Comments

• Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    edited November 2017
    It works and yes it makes them OP boss

Also it is a flat 20% for each member that is kod, so 4 members down is 100% chance
  • bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
    When mephisto came out his regen didn't scale down to base health like everyone else's (it's why I got him) and his synergy with doc strange made doc heal 3 million health per hit. Now we knew both of those would be changed as soon as mephisto went into alliance wars and doc strange into questing. The same will happen here. If you haven't learned to wait on the new champions (not saying it's right) hopefully you will here. Never buy a champion right when they are released cause 50% of the time something will b changed about the champion that will make you regret spending to get said champion. Like I said it shouldn't be this way, however that's the way it's, some things will never change, but don't you believe them....dadadada that's just they way it is....
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    When mephisto came out his regen didn't scale down to base health like everyone else's (it's why I got him) and his synergy with doc strange made doc heal 3 million health per hit. Now we knew both of those would be changed as soon as mephisto went into alliance wars and doc strange into questing. The same will happen here. If you haven't learned to wait on the new champions (not saying it's right) hopefully you will here. Never buy a champion right when they are released cause 50% of the time something will b changed about the champion that will make you regret spending to get said champion. Like I said it shouldn't be this way, however that's the way it's, some things will never change, but don't you believe them....dadadada that's just they way it is....

Too bad the change is always against the players.
    When Carnage came out he was total **** but did they buff him? Noooo.
    Ironically I got Carnage from crystals twice.
    So now I have a duped piece off ****.
  • ScottryanScottryan Posts: 467 ★★★
    Its a unique synergy. It only affects the champions who are part of the synergy (Hela and Angela)
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    Scottryan wrote: »
    Its a unique synergy. It only affects the champions who are part of the synergy (Hela and Angela)

It's a unique synergy yes, but that means that it cannot stack if you use multiple versions of Hela.

If it affected specific champs, it would say so like you can see in the lower one. It says the effect for each champ.

This one works for all, seatin did a video on it and i'm pretty sure his HULK revived with 20% hp.
  • bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
    Too bad unique synergies often don't work in aw, I put u pique synergies in my team and ask the other team to video the fight to see if they proct and often times they don't. Dormamu, mephisto and Morningstar are the three who's don t proct almost 100% of the time