**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Solo objection - mini booster.

DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,591 ★★★★
Hello. I am a little confused. Inserting two pictures. I completed the solo objective for the mini booster and pressed the gold track option since I wanted the locked rewards from the gold track to catch up with the rewards on the platinum track. Pressing the gold track option in the mini booster selector seems to do the other way around and grant 2x reward on platinum track. Is there something I’m missing?

Comments

• Options
    ZekirZekir Posts: 155 ★★
    Yes... You had to have access to the platinum track in order to get the 2 day mini boost. In this case, selecting the gold track, cost you 1 day boost.

Whenever you aee options like that, it's 1 day for unpaid Track or 2 days for paid track.
  • Options
    With another thread, Gold Track is time gated. No amount of boosters will give you access to it sooner.
  • Options
    @Zekir i am not following. If I were to pick a gold track option in the mini booster selector then it should unlock the locked rewards, right? I did fail to mention that before the mini booster selector the gold track had 3x locked rewards and now it is 5x locked rewards 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    Daddrieda said:

@Zekir i am not following. If I were to pick a gold track option in the mini booster selector then it should unlock the locked rewards, right? I did fail to mention that before the mini booster selector the gold track had 3x locked rewards and now it is 5x locked rewards 🤷‍♂️

Gold track you have to wait for those specific days to unlock. Similar to the Rift Event having 7 entries, but we got one each day.

Gold track is similar.

The Mini Booster Selector worked on both Gold and Plat track, but only plat track is immediate unlocked. Gold, again, is locked behind a day to day unlock.
  • Options
    Zekir said:

Daddrieda said:

Gold track you have to wait for those specific days to unlock. Similar to the Rift Event having 7 entries, but we got one each day.

Gold track is similar.

The Mini Booster Selector worked on both Gold and Plat track, but only plat track is immediate unlocked. Gold, again, is locked behind a day to day unlock.
    So if I were to want to unlock more gold track rewards through the mini booster then it’s the platinum track option I would have to pick to lock a platinum track reward? Hopefully I understood this!
  • Options
    Daddrieda said:

Zekir said:

Daddrieda said:

Gold track is similar.

So if I were to want to unlock more gold track rewards through the mini booster then it’s the platinum track option I would have to pick to lock a platinum track reward? Hopefully I understood this!
    You're still unlocking the Gold Track, just not in a "Unlock Right Now" way.
  • Options

This is what is happening
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    Ah, this is interesting. This put a different perspective as you explained it’s a time gate as you explained. This means even if I were to miss a specific requirement objective I would still get the locked reward since it’s timed due to activating the mini booster selector. Something along a grace day in a way. @Zekir
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★★
    Always select Platin, that’s the way I do it
  • Options

Always select Platin, that’s the way I do it

It would make more sense, but I didn’t feel to need too since I purchased the full bundles all the way to Morbius release.
  • Options
    Mdowney80Mdowney80 Posts: 80
    This is not explained in well in game at all. Kabam should of done a better job with the booster explanation or just not ran it.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,671 ★★★★★
    I dont understand how so many people are confused by this