**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Loyalty points are not enough

Can we see a bump in daily help request loyalty points from 1000 to like 10,000. With no war there is not any good source to get loyalty points, making the store not useful. Either we could see more loyalty points from sources like AQ or at least increase the daily loyalty points gain by helping alliance mates. War seems to be the only major source of loyalty and there should be more of sources like that.

Comments

• Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    I agree. 1000 a day is too little at this point in the game. It has been 1000 since the beginning and it is truly time to increase it.
    I have my 1000 points first thing in the morning but hit the help button all day long.
    Op is right, time for more loyalty from hitting the help button. Maybe not 10k but way more that 1000.
  • Options
    Go_ToGo_To Posts: 317 ★★★
    We need an increase of loyalty in general, especially with this new store update coming, no one is going to be able to buy anything because of how expensive potions and boosts are
  • Options
    ThomildoThomildo Posts: 446 ★★★
    I think 10k for daily help would be reasonable at this point.
  • Options
    raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 522 ★★★
    This should be addressed for sure