6* generic awakening gem arvice

Who_knewWho_knew Member Posts: 50
Got a couple from this months side quest, have 4 total, looking to burn a couple and looking for some advice.

Will be pushing for paragon in the coming months, will want to be more involved in battlegrounds as well.

Comments

• SamanunSamanun Member Posts: 699 ★★★
    edited August 2023
    Scorpion and attuma are who i would awaken and maybe hulking and chi but those arent that important, the rest of those i dont think would provide a big enough impact to justify using a generic unless your account is already massive.
  • Who_knewWho_knew Member Posts: 50
    Samanun said:

Scorpion and attuma are who i would awaken and maybe hulking and chi but those arent that important, the rest of those i dont think would provide a big enough impact to justify using a generic unless your account is already massive.

Thanks!
  • Wong_98Wong_98 Member Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Samanun said:

I agree with these, but I would add Domino to the list of champs that are for sure worth it
  • Wong_98Wong_98 Member Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    If you do war/ bgs that is
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,378 ★★★★★
    I'd do Scorpion and Crossbones (the higher the sig the better of course).
  • SamanunSamanun Member Posts: 699 ★★★
    edited August 2023
    Wong_98 said:

Samanun said:

I agree with these, but I would add Domino to the list of champs that are for sure worth it
    My problem with domino now is just that there are too many good options for her now combined with the fact that on defense she's a one trick pony meaning aside from her crit fail she dosent do anything else which has really left a bad taste in my mouth for domino i dont even remember placing her at all last season, and if she's gonna be more useful on attack than defense id just wait for the 7 star

And really i feel like this goes for most if not all of the mutant defenders i feel like the counters are either too good or too plentiful or both theres really no good mutant defenders anymore