**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who to r4?

Which champ is more useful for act 7? Doom, absman, valk, spot, nimrod, kitty, hype, shuri, sup spidey, or apoc?

Comments

• Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,202 ★★★★★
    Of those, I used Apoc the most (some weren't out when I did it). He can handle so much.
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    While Apoc is really good, Doom is just next level.

I'd say rank up either Doom or Abs Man.
    Doom is so good that you'll get bored using him. He kills pretty much everything.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,202 ★★★★★

While Apoc is really good, Doom is just next level.

I'd say rank up either Doom or Abs Man.
    Doom is so good that you'll get bored using him. He kills pretty much everything.

I somehow missed Doom in your list, even though he was first. I change my original response to Doom. He's my most used champion (even over my r5 Herc). He's also great for Act 8 too.
  • Options
    Ioniqus_797Ioniqus_797 Posts: 108
    Thx guys... I was considering either doom or absman over the others, so i guess r4 doom first then
  • Options
    rvcubingrvcubing Posts: 140
    I’d say apoc or kitty
  • Options
    coolspiderman17_coolspiderman17_ Posts: 322 ★★★
    Kitty and it’s not close. She clears almost anything especially with tigra synergy. Only champ that can power through more than she can is Hercules.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,859 ★★★★★
    Doom first but everyone else on there is great too
  • Options
    KingInBlackKingInBlack Posts: 312 ★★★
    Doom or Apoc, can't go wrong with either. For solo play Apoc just tackles soooo many different nodes/champs that can be annoying. His disorient immunity was so valuable when kabam was spamming those disorient nodes anywhere and everywhere they could.
  • Options
    Ioniqus_797Ioniqus_797 Posts: 108
    Thx for the feedback guys