**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mr Negative not healing against Kindred

Greetings. As the title says, Mr Negative isn't healing from Kindred's degen. A couple of guys in my alliance noticed that in the event quest. Is it a bug or intended? Shouldn't he work just like he does against Mojo and Ebony Maw?

Comments

• Options
    KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    I would like to clarify few things because I don’t own Mr negative

1. Was your Mr. Negative awakened? Because healing is part of his awakened ability
    2. Assuming he is awakened, was he not healing at all (like no green numbers)? Or was he simply out-damaged by Kindred?
    Awakened kindred can increase his degen damage potency based on missing health, so without enough debuff placed on kindred, Mr negative will take degen damage
  • Options
    Eugene_VirtuosoEugene_Virtuoso Posts: 351
    That's a good point about his awakened ability. I tested mine (he's awakened) on Mojo and he healed normally from the degen. I can only assume my alliance mates had awakened Mr Negative. I'll have to test out Kindred myself to reconfirm.
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    I noticed last month too but I wasn’t sure if it was a Kindred specific interaction. Mine is sig 200
  • Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    Because Kindred increases the potency of his degen based on missing health, you need more than the normal 3 unique debuffs to completely stop the degen damage. At max sig and 1% health, you need 5 unique debuffs.
  • Options

Because Kindred increases the potency of his degen based on missing health, you need more than the normal 3 unique debuffs to completely stop the degen damage. At max sig and 1% health, you need 5 unique debuffs.

Good point, but the main point was that Mr Negative isn't healing from the degen regardless of Kindred's missing health, it's not about completely stopping the degen. He's regen should tick when he's degened, just like against Mojo or Maw.
  • Options
    Additionally, on another note has anyone else noticed that Kindred has no tag? He's a villain based on Marvel's Earth 616 info, but has no #Villain tag.