**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Brutal DLX challenge prediccions

UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★
I know i just made a discusion yesterday but i'll make another since i dont think the random thread Will be useful for this one so how do you think the brutal DLX challenge will be? (The path that will give parte of a 7 star)

Comments

• Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,854 ★★★★
    edited August 2023
    It's a high stakes event, it will give a legends token and titan shards as told. The opponents should be as in original 2.0. Instead of making the defenders with infinite HP, they can add restrictions like 2*/3*/4* only with original ROL era champs as attackers. Winter Soldier should be the final boss though with the restrictions as told above.
  • Options
    Night_RiderNight_Rider Posts: 32

Its a stacked Winter Soldier but everytime you lose to him, you will lose a lvl 3 potion on your account

No no no no no, it's gonna be a stacked winter soldier but for every SECOND you're in the fight you loose a level 3 health potion
  • Options
    SunnyJim_123SunnyJim_123 Posts: 78
    I’d laugh if it were beat ROL Wolvey with electro, pretty sure that’s how he beat him to complete it the first time 😂
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,476 ★★★★★

• Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 544 ★★★
    If it's Carina challenges, it will be too hard without me
  • Options
    coolspiderman17_coolspiderman17_ Posts: 322 ★★★

I’d laugh if it were beat ROL Wolvey with electro, pretty sure that’s how he beat him to complete it the first time 😂

3* electro FTW
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    I wonder if the characters will be in their pre or post buff version
  • Options
    And also the node combinacions for example rhino probably will have a slow inmune and a node where every one is punished except for small champions and Wolverine will have heal reversal inmune and other heal related stuff