**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which 5* mystic should I take to R3 first?

DarkArrow07DarkArrow07 Posts: 109
edited November 2017 in Strategy and Tips
I have both at R2 right now and debating which one I should take to R3 first. Please leave reasons why you chose who you did to help me understand pros and cons for each a little more.

Which 5* mystic should I take to R3 first? 22 votes

5* Guilly
54%
GroundedWisdomRagamugginGunnerSpity68zuffyYouCantSeeMe2XillymanSuperman69SnaggleDarkArrow07zero7ImbahtmahnTempest 12 votes
5* Mordo
45%
SMiller80StewmanphillgreenFilmScorpionMasterTroller42GhostHunter_1YouGotKabammedItsTheOne21GertistheguruBrandonraps 10 votes

Comments

• SMiller80SMiller80 Posts: 230 ★★
    5* Mordo
    Both are good options. Prestige gives Mordo a good boost. Plus, on offense or defense, he is a great champ.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    5* Guilly
    It's up to you, but Guilly has a fair amount of Life Steal, and she can reverse Regen. The Bleed is handy as well. She's my go-to for just about everything Attack-related. Mordo is great as well, with Astral Evade and the ability to Block Unblockable after Blocking for .5 seconds. Honestly, I'd say it's up to who you will use the most and are more proficient with.