**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Updated graphics

Am I tripping or they finally update the graphics? Some battle scenes looks much better and all old champs textures kinda look more detailed now

Comments

• Options
    TesladonTesladon Posts: 339 ★★
    I saw OG Thor looking mighty indeed during a special today, so maybe so.
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,351 ★★★★★
    wheayoba9 said:

Am I tripping or they finally update the graphics? Some battle scenes looks much better and all old champs textures kinda look more detailed now

They might have spontaneously kicked on the better graphics for your device. What do you play on?
  • Options
    VaniteliaVanitelia Posts: 367 ★★★
    They mentioned making some adjustments in the patch notes recently.
  • Options
    pikapika Posts: 74
    They updated the graphics, but in return somehow managed to cap 30fps for most devices with 120hz displays.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

wheayoba9 said:

They might have spontaneously kicked on the better graphics for your device. What do you play on?
    Nah. They've changed the lighting and textures
  • Options
    gladiatorjakgladiatorjak Posts: 7
    it got worse for me. it was always smooth sailing especially when i use the 120 hz refresh rate on my phone. im using redmi note 10 pro. i actually posted regarding to this issue but most of u probably don't experience this one. i hope this is not an update that only favors iphones (graphics-wise)
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,550 ★★★★★
    Tesladon said:

I saw OG Thor looking mighty indeed during a special today, so maybe so.

Certainly his SP1 is a lot more colourful - now has rainbow effects in a previously simpler Bifrost animation.

• Options
    Godslayer_1Godslayer_1 Posts: 329 ★★★
    For some reason, some of the champs animations have been reduced on my device

Like ghost's phasing leaving afterimages. Or Mr negative's evade

😐
  • Options
    tusharNairtusharNair Posts: 290 ★★

it got worse for me. it was always smooth sailing especially when i use the 120 hz refresh rate on my phone. im using redmi note 10 pro. i actually posted regarding to this issue but most of u probably don't experience this one. i hope this is not an update that only favors iphones (graphics-wise)

in my ipad, after update, game is almost unplayable, feels very "Heavy" , laggy, framedrops. Everytime opponent throws a special, screen freezes for 2 secs and then I die. Playing on my Redmi note pro 12 , game is so smooth. Please bring this smoothness to ipads kabam
  • Options
    hk_mk417hk_mk417 Posts: 35

Same happened to me. Running game on a Pixel 7 Pro. Pre-update, I would constantly have around 60fps. Now, barely hits 30.