**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Problem avoiding ground effects

I used to be able to dash back at the last second and be far enough back to avoid the "ripping up the ground" attacks of Red Hulk, Juggernaut, etc. Now I have to dash back at the start of the attack and dash back again to avoid getting hit by the very end of the ground attack, and the CPU is sometimes done with the attack and hitting me before the second dash back is even over. Were dashes shortened with the double dash back 'fix'? Seems like a collision box issue. I've definitely also seen the 'bouncing' off of champs like a parry even when you hit them. Something in the 'fix' that was done for collisions seems off. Combat needs to be fixed ASAP as it is really the make up of the whole game and it's getting ridiculous. I understood the need for fixing stats to make the game progress, but for the combat to be changed and be this bugged for this long is making playing a chore, not fun at all.