Nodes can be fun, mostly cheap but fun

Twist1298Twist1298 Member Posts: 180
Doing a little bit of Incursions this morning but due to a hack not activating as it should I lost two champions. Then I get to the boss in the zone only to see that I will lose the equivalent of half my health for 12 seconds of the fight, that's a really cheap node even with all the buffs that is a guaranteed loss of a champ. Also why such small shard amounts for lower tier players, you want people to progress yet unless you're Thronebreaker or Paragon it's like FU, that's why you have so many people leaving the game. The store for this event is also lacking....Smh

Comments

• ThePharcideThePharcide Member Posts: 211 ★★★
    This node has been in the game for a few years now. It’s actually quite fun and makes you slow play. Burst the node and yeah you lose your health. Play it slow and you get your health back.
  • djr17djr17 Member Posts: 673 ★★★
    Ah, yes. The Heal your Herc node. Stinks if you don't have him.
  • YoMovesYoMoves Member Posts: 1,283 ★★★★

This node has been in the game for a few years now. It’s actually quite fun and makes you slow play. Burst the node and yeah you lose your health. Play it slow and you get your health back.

No, the problem is if you go in with less than 50% health you are guaranteed going to die and there's nothing you can do about it if you don't have regeneration, which means if your counter is dead you have to offload additional units to bring them up to health on top of just reviving them, which is cheap.