**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Super skrull bug (unsure if exclusive to incursions)

Was playing with super skrull in the new incursions mode and came across a bug that it seems triggers whenever a node removes his debuffs (tranquility for example) other than nullification. It doesn't matter if i'm in cosmic overload or not, but when his buffs get removed and he has zero, i can gain them again and the timer on the shapeshift meter activates when a buff is gained to signify the cooldown but gaining the buffs doesn't increase the cosmic overload count. I can gain 5 furies for example but I don't enter cosmic overload, the cooldown just activates again and I can't gain any more buffs. I've only encountered this in matches with tranquility so far so it seems to just be based on when his buffs are stripped away without being nullified but its cost me a few matches where I'm just stuck at 5 furies without being able to enter overload