**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

I had settled on 3 r5's, but...

Hello all.

Long time lurker, 1st post. Thanks in advance for any input, & please dislike my post so I can feel accepted!

So, I'm a pretty meh Paragon player, I can 100% tb difficulty with expiring revives, I made it into GC for the 1st time last season, but everest content is a no no.

I'm not the best at reading champ abilities, & I don't watch much YouTube, so I kinda rely on the forums for the good, the bad, etc.

I AQ Map 6 in an Alliance which is me & Alliance leader who run a Map each for completion using our main & a low alt for energy. AW is another no no.

I parry good, input allowing, but my dexing sucks.

I therefore try to level up meta champs, & champs that conquer skill deficiencies, like Miles for unblockable specials, etc.

Somewhere between 20 & 30 r3's.

That's my life story :), here's the question.

Since the release of 7*'s, with certain resources being at a premium given how I roll (resources are such a funny thing, I have 120m gold, sell expiring ISO every day but lack in high end cats), with unknown title requirements ahead, I had pretty much settled on sticking with 3 r5 6's, Herc, Doom & Fury (see above re meta champs & skills deficiencies). HT & Nimrod at r4, as they do what they do as r4's, & was debating Apoc, Cable or Kitty as as a mutant r4.

However, tonight, as my 164th 6*, I pulled my most wanted 6* champ, Archangel. At f'in last.

Sigs aren't an issue, he'll be getting 200 despite 112 being enough, but, does he do what he does at r4 similar to HT & Nimrod, or is he worth breaking my self imposed r5 embargo for?

P.s., should it be pertinent to the question, I have like 2 7*'s, IMIW & Korg, & about 25k 7* shards, which I will hold off popping until the odds of me pulling IMIW or Korg are decreased.

Comments

• Options
    Go_ToGo_To Posts: 317 ★★★
    I love archangel but I don’t think he needs the rank five for you based off the post. He does everything needed and more at r3-4. That being said, I’m a firm believer in ranking who you like. If you love him that much go for it!
  • Options
    CaesarsLionCaesarsLion Posts: 3
    Go_To said:

I love archangel but I don’t think he needs the rank five for you based off the post. He does everything needed and more at r3-4. That being said, I’m a firm believer in ranking who you like. If you love him that much go for it!

Thank you

Up until now I've only played with a 5/65, & his block proficiency isn't great (similar to HT I guess), so wasn't really sure how it would translate.

I have however noticed a great improvement with HT between r3 & r4 in that regard, so AA might be similar.