Quick Tip For Incursion Side Quest

Legotb27Legotb27 Member Posts: 57
edited August 2023 in General Discussion
Quick Tip: Pyrokinetics-Relic Hack Plus Debuff Reinforcement-Incinerate Hack Is Insane!!!!! (Make Sure You Have A Relic Equipped Though).

Comments

• DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Member Posts: 588 ★★★
    Didn’t use it in my 25 zone clear but had fun with it in other runs. It’s pretty insane but not half as broken as draining degen I couldn’t imagine a legend run without it it’s a life saver!
  • Wong_98Wong_98 Member Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    edited August 2023
    Legotb27 said:

Quick Tip: Pyrokinetics-Relic Hack Plus Debuff Reinforcement-Incinerate Hack Is Insane!!!!! (Make Sure You Have A Relic Equipped Though).

That does sound insane

Didn’t use it in my 25 zone clear but had fun with it in other runs. It’s pretty insane but not half as broken as draining degen I couldn’t imagine a legend run without it it’s a life saver!

What champs did you use for your run?
    Wong_98 said:

Just finished a half hour ago I got it done in less than 3 hrs and used an r5 6* sig 200 herc with galan pre fight White mags pre fight when needed and heimdal synergy. I used doom for certain high tier bosses and scorp for certain fights both of them are r4. Draining degen puts in the most work make sure you hoard a bunch of revives or units in emergency. Good luck!

Wong_98 said:

Just finished a half hour ago I got it done in less than 3 hrs and used an r5 6* sig 200 herc with galan pre fight White mags pre fight when needed and heimdal synergy. I used doom for certain high tier bosses and scorp for certain fights both of them are r4. Draining degen puts in the most work make sure you hoard a bunch of revives or units in emergency. Good luck!
    Oof.. I don’t have a 6* Herc Lmqo just a 5/65, you think he can do it?
    Wong_98 said:

Wong_98 said:

Oof.. I don’t have a 6* Herc Lmqo just a 5/65, you think he can do it?
    I tried last sq cuz I didn’t have the six star and man getting to 12 was even a pain idk it’s up to rng and luck
  • ChobblyChobbly Member Posts: 937 ★★★★
    Black Cat and Hemostatic Charge is fun times, to be fair. With just five Power Stings on the opponent I dealt 45k damage when they activated a special.

Against Old Man Logan I couldn't even count the numbers in time, lol.