**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Broken?

When are you going to fix these issues please -

Input, the game randomly doesn’t take the input of a parry, and you get slapped by the AI. Sure I get we all miss time parries from time to time, but we also do it enough to know when it is not timed correctly. This results in either a waste of revives or a waste of time/energy if you go back in again.

A more recently discovered issue with relics, I’ve never ranked one up to be honest, don’t really get the point of them, but I do have them equipped, so I can chain combos, usually to get to a special to kill off an enemy in one extended combo. But again, randomly, I’ll run a MLLLM, pop relic, try to go MLLLM big special 2 or 3, but I found the relic punched into the block, and again, I get slapped by the enemy.

Sure, we all make mistakes, but we also all know the difference between when we do it right, and when we messed up.