CAIW vs Ibom

RenaxqqRenaxqq Member Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
edited August 2023 in General Discussion
Cannot decide which one to awaken. Ibom I like more and might take him to R4.

CAIW vs Ibom 40 votes

CAIW
50%
Spity68MagrailothoscfpreludeCassyLuke9523Ayden_noah1J4mmy_d0dger123Yodabolt21LBN1Oddkinsons7MDxTrongNovVijuAnsh_AJarvisreihi_im_sirCaptainWafflesXCtfz30TheHoundManav_Gadhavi 20 votes
Immortal Abomination
50%
SavageBreaker69C19h28o2MaratoxItsClobberinTimeBen_15455LpooJounaaPeeAzenstarCaleb1705Eggs3_0Ashacekarwillrun4adonutLickySwamp_Dragon13579rebel_OrtounJoneenyocoolspiderman17_MajesticOceanArmageddøn 20 votes

Comments

• MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,879 ★★★★★
    CAIW
    If you've got a decent number of Sig stones, then Cap still holds his own against all kinds of obstacles. Really tough and becoming underrated.

On the other hand, If you run liquid Courage mastery, then iAbom is the clear choice.

As a defender, iAbom is a half-decent roadblock to a lot of champions; although he completely disintegrates against Archangel, Void and Warlock. And if you like playing him, why not let that be the deciding factor.

• RenaxqqRenaxqq Member Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    @Magrailothos Thanks! Yes, I'm running suicide masteries all the time except for Bgs. I have around 40 sigs.
  • AMS94AMS94 Member Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    NGL CAIW has kinda fallen from what he once used to be....still a great champ though
    If u like him & are willing to invest so many sigs in him, then go with him, but only if u have the sigs ready to take him to a relatively high sig level
    If u don't have the sigs (at least 70-80) then wait & see if he gets duped naturally

Ibom doesn't need the awakening that much....I took mine to R4 unawakened, & he was my first science R4
    Gave him a gem eventually when gems became more common
  • DUHveedDUHveed Member Posts: 356 ★★★
    I have an r4 Ibom and he has a better benefit from low sig. I love mine and he can be a time waster in BGs if you don’t have a counter
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Member Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Oh, and I have R4 Abs Man who shares nice synergy with Ibom. Looks like Ibom will get gem.
  • coolspiderman17_coolspiderman17_ Member Posts: 322 ★★★
    Immortal Abomination
    Cap needs sig 200