**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Cheater’s

I am playing BGT at pltnm 2 level and today i got across 2 cheaters i report them both but I really don’t have believe if they will get what they deserve. My main concern was who will pay for my time items? Kabam is busy in just earning money. Some of pics are below

s are

Comments

• Options
    aurangzeb_878aurangzeb_878 Posts: 5
    @ahmynuts i already report both of them and waiting to get them banned
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,575 ★★★★★
    edited August 2023
    That's a fully ramped up Super Aegon, combo meter over 9000. No cheating there.

But posting opponent's names is against TOS so blot them out. Or better yet, don't post them on the forums as nobody can help you here.
  • Options
    @willrun4adonut bro tell me about this science so i will be able to know how in BGT at first fight aegon goes to 999 combo meter? I tried to figure out this science but i was not wise enough. Tell me so i will be able to understand. And also posting a pic is against TOS but using mod is not? If that is the rule i will leave the game instead of playing my dear friend
  • Options
    ArmageddønArmageddøn Posts: 707 ★★★
    And here i thought aegon is useless for Bgs...
  • Options
    Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 680 ★★★★

@willrun4adonut bro tell me about this science so i will be able to know how in BGT at first fight aegon goes to 999 combo meter? I tried to figure out this science but i was not wise enough. Tell me so i will be able to understand. And also posting a pic is against TOS but using mod is not? If that is the rule i will leave the game instead of playing my dear friend

They were making a joke

And both modding and posting a pic is against TOS. The forum moderators have said multiple times that they can't really do anything with reports here on the forums, and the amount of people who have falsely accused people on here as being cheaters is numerous.

You can post a pic with the usernames cropped out if you want to ask other if they think your opponent was cheating, but having their username be in the picture is not allowed
  • Options

They were making a joke

And both modding and posting a pic is against TOS. The forum moderators have said multiple times that they can't really do anything with reports here on the forums, and the amount of people who have falsely accused people on here as being cheaters is numerous.

You can post a pic with the usernames cropped out if you want to ask other if they think your opponent was cheating, but having their username be in the picture is not allowed
    Well i agree that many could be wrong about that. But i have faced them 2 mod user in a day. I reported it on kabam support and they didn’t even replied to me