Kabam going out of business

2»

Comments

• TanukiTalesTanukiTales Member Posts: 258 ★★

Buttehrs said:

I just wonder what he actually said😂

Is pretty clear [racist garbage]
    I'm curious if it was actually racist or just xenophobic, since someone who got to read it mentioned " is located in Canada".

Hm...maybe some Anti-China tirade?
    I mean, they edited it to say "racist garbage". Kinda self explanatory.
    To be fair, people often use the term "racist" in contexts where it doesn't apply.
    and people also love to just claim that things that are hella racist just aren't racist because...reasons...
    People also love to claim things are "hella racist" just because they disagree with them and don't have a better way to put that disagreement into constructive discourse.
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 1,967 ★★★★
    edited August 2023
    Nope, it's peak business time for Kabam. So don't you worry, fellow Kabam well wisher. It's legends celebration month, fellows petyrs will buy stuff to be paragon, they will also buy stuff to beat BrutalDLX challenge, unit stores and offers will sell well. Plus they have morbius pass on as well.

And thanks, Kabam Jax for being the best janitor for the community.

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,489 ★★★★★

I just wonder what he actually said😂

Is pretty clear [racist garbage]
    I'm curious if it was actually racist or just xenophobic, since someone who got to read it mentioned " is located in Canada".

Hm...maybe some Anti-China tirade?
    Xenophobia and Anti-China are examples of racism.
    Thank you for not knowing what the term "racism" even means.

Xenophobia =/= Racism.

Anti-China =/= Racism.

For something to be "racist", you need to make disparaging, discriminatory, defamatory remarks about someone(s) based on their ethnic race or ethnic culture.

A statement can be Xenophobic and a statement can be Anti-China without it being racist. You can say statements, using Anti-China as an example, that are slated against China as a foreign country or about China as a governmental/military/economic body that may appear as a Xenophobic, without once saying a single disparaging remark about the people of as an ethnic group (and thus never saying anything racist).

Please don't water down terms.
    You've just explained the difference between subversive and blatant racism. It's all racism. Don't tell me what to do with my words. Perhaps an expansion of understanding would help.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Ashacekar said:

Nope, it's peak business time for Kabam. So don't you worry, fellow Kabam well wisher. It's legends celebration month, fellows petyrs will buy stuff to be paragon, they will also buy stuff to beat BrutalDLX challenge, unit stores and offers will sell well. Plus they have morbius pass on as well.

And thanks, Kabam Jax for being the best janitor for the community.

This discussion has been closed.