**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

New Ambience Lighting for Muspelheim Arena

FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,817 ★★★★
edited August 2023 in General Discussion
Just noticed, but in the Muspelheim fighting arena, there seemed to be a change in the texture of the ambience lighting. Now the lava looks much more intimidating, casting a shadow over the characters, and making the experience much more realistic and immersive. I didn't screenshot this, but I also noticed that Surtur's skull now gives off some light, and his skeletal body, while previously submerged in the lava, is partially visible when you're fighting in the corners of the arena. Even though it adds nothing new to the game, it's still fun to notice these cool little details, and how these fighting backdrops are finally being changed after so many years.

Also, hope this doesn't count as an irrelevant post and gets deleted XD

Comments

• Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,489 ★★★★★
    edited August 2023
    Also wakanda arena!
  • Options

Also wakanda arena!

Really? Damn, I gotta check that out!
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,876 ★★★★★

Also wakanda arena!

Really? Damn, I gotta check that out!

might not be the best pic but yeah it’s definitely nicer
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,610 ★★★★
    edited August 2023
    And Asteroid M too!
  • Options
    Yeah, it seems like Kabam is really overhauling a lot of their textures, and making the aesthetics of the game look nicer and more realistic, allowing for a more immersive experience. Along with these, I've also noticed the Inhuman Terrigen Mist arena getting a retextured stone face, more realistic mists, and the Watcher can be seen in the sky above.
  • Options
    SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 613 ★★★
    Some arena had great changes, Krakoa looks insane

Thor SP1 changed too, it's really beautiful how byfrost cover him
  • Options
    Also, from an accessibility standpoint, the new Muspelheim stage/arena is much easier on eyes for those of us with vision issues. I've complained mightily that the old design didn't have enough contrast in it. The new design is much clearer and everything really pops in it. @Kabam Miike please pass along my thanks to the design team for making the change!
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,550 ★★★★★
    I also love the effect when you play against Prof X, you enter a psychic bubble inside any background.
  • Options
    Searmenis said:

I also love the effect when you play against Prof X, you enter a psychic bubble inside any background.

Yeah, the bubble looks so much more realistic now.