**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

blade + spider man stark enhanced synergy fixed?

has this synergy been fixed? also, what about the danger sense bug with blade versus magik in LoL?

Comments

• Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    I don't think they've said they are. Hopefully in the next update.
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    I too am wondering if they have made any mention of it even.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    They are to busy fixing bugs that benefit players to fix this.
  • Tjk602Tjk602 Posts: 85
    bump. is this being addressed or fixed in next update as well just like the magik LoL danger sense?
  • Didn't even know their was a "bug" with Blade's Danger Sense and ONLY the Magik in LOL. What a joke! These guys have a huge set on them. But I tell ya what, if it is very complicated and requires a complex "Fix" than in stead of waiting 6 months to fix it why don't ya get the rockstar coder that fixed Hela's bug and give him a couple hours of OT and he will have it straight in no time and for once you can show your player base that you do fix "bugs" that would increase your profits just as quick as you fix any other bug.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    Didn't even know their was a "bug" with Blade's Danger Sense and ONLY the Magik in LOL. What a joke! These guys have a huge set on them. But I tell ya what, if it is very complicated and requires a complex "Fix" than in stead of waiting 6 months to fix it why don't ya get the rockstar coder that fixed Hela's bug and give him a couple hours of OT and he will have it straight in no time and for once you can show your player base that you do fix "bugs" that would increase your profits just as quick as you fix any other bug.

You win. That's the best comment I've seen all day!