**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Game is so bugged. I even have stuff missing in my account

New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
Game is so bugged now and is getting worst.

I checked my account today and am missing items too. I opened a ticket, but they are way too busy to even respond.

It's disgusting and dumb and I'm getting so tired of this.

Comments

• Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    What items?
  • Options
    gold. What do you want...screenshots before? You think I take screenshots of my account every day?
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,751 ★★★★★
    The more likely scenario is that you bought something or ranked something and didn't realize it costed gold.
  • Options
    Typhoon said:

The more likely scenario is that you bought something or ranked something and didn't realize it costed gold.

dude ..seriously..i had like 300 million in gold a few days ago...the only thing you use it for is upgrade champs... trust me, it went to 0
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,146 ★★★★★

Typhoon said:

dude ..seriously..i had like 300 million in gold a few days ago...the only thing you use it for is upgrade champs... trust me, it went to 0
    You need to give us a reason to trust you
  • Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★
    Are you sure you lost It? Or is that a visual bug?
  • Options
    JustWantTheRewardsJustWantTheRewards Posts: 442 ★★★
    Just wait for the support ticket to go through. It doesn't seem like anyone else is experiencing the same issue, you'll likely get help there.
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,751 ★★★★★
    edited August 2023

Typhoon said:

Ok. First of all, how is anyone here supposed to know what’s on your account? All you have provided is some rambling incoherent post. 300 million gold is a lot. But you can also spend gold on relics and AQ tickets.

Without beating around the bush further - have you been banned recently, for say, using a bot in an arena? How did you amass 300m gold?

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ★★★★★

Game is so bugged now and is getting worst.

I checked my account today and am missing items too. I opened a ticket, but they are way too busy to even respond.

It's disgusting and dumb and I'm getting so tired of this.

It normally takes 24 hours for them to respond. You're. It going to get an answer the second you submit a ticket.

We learned today that someone has been submitting support tickets to get the scores for an aq cycle so yeah, I imagine they're fairly busy. Would you like us to get the manager Karen?