**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for an alliance

Tired of being an alliance full of apathetic losers. I am an officer in my current alliance but begging/threatening people to play AQ/AW blows. I log in 2 - 3 times a day and am trying to earn t4cc. If you add me to your alliance, i will show up and play consistently. ojvsjitro0va.png

Comments

• bhuv9191bhuv9191 Posts: 247 ★★
    Join us: raxxx "Yellow ninjas"
  • Sharp2969Sharp2969 Posts: 15
    Join new age avengers
    3 million alliance. Looking to rebuild with loyal 100000 rating players. Alliance is laid back but wants to be competitive. With right people we can make it work
  • Hi, were a new alliance bout a month old but we could really use a player like you to help us grow our alliance is called KNIGHTS_OF_CYBERTRON our tag is MLVUN and my ign is WAEBREAKER56 if you wanna give us a shot
  • PhilBilly42PhilBilly42 Posts: 62
    Add me on Line App: philbilly42
    I also sent in game F.R.
    You fit what we're looking for.
    HAIL HYDRA!!
  • I'm BigMac101 from the alliance we are gladiators. tag being: 1dos3
    We are a 5mil alliance looking for new recruits, you look like you need a hand and we can help you out with that.
    We are a family alliance and understand that life can come first but still all very active.
    My in game name is BigMac101
    We also use line and telegram but you don't have to it's its not mandatory.
  • sorry guys i just joined a new aliance
    Rebuilding alliance looking for committed and loyal players. 90000 plus with line app is required. Need some new blood to get this alliance going back in right direction. My in game Id is same . Message me if interested
  • mws711qmco9s.jpeg

We are looking for 2 new peeps that can handle map44422 or 44432. Depends what is going on

We are relaxed but we are hungry comes to aq
    We constantly on the grind to level up.
    We do aw 1-2 times a week only 2 bgs a lot of us don’t care for it why we do 2 groups any questions
    Add the leader she is the main recruiter.

I’m just overseeing shadow to help her out.
    If not good luck on your future endeavors!!

Sincerely,
    BigDaddyCoconut$