**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Just a question

So with the rewards buff in act 4 and 5. Those who have already explored those, will they get those as well or just new players?

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,373 ★★★★★
    Anyone who has completed it in the last 90 days, and hereon in.
  • Options
    DorkyDorky Posts: 185
    Welp. That's dumb. So if those who have completed and explored it before that get jipped? Shouldn't it be available to all players before and after the buff. That's what I would do. Take care of those before and after tbh. Technically taking care of the customer old and new.
  • Options
    Also why buff the rewards, if all who have completed way before the buff, explored it truthfully or completed, not be rewarded the same? Isn't that just a kick in the teeth?
  • Options
    5.3 got nerfed big time. So again I ask, those who have grinded truthfully, shouldn't get the same rewards after vs being a new player and not going thru what we been thru before the rewards and 5.3 nerf?
  • Options
    BeyondBeyond Posts: 14
    Go to the posts about act 4 and 5 I think mike answered why it’s like that in on of them
  • Options
    BeyondBeyond Posts: 14
    One*