**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Black friday double offer

Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
To Kabam team:

First, I think the double offer is useful for players that have very few t4bc or need quickly t4bc to up champions.
As said many times: all offers don't aim all players.
But thank you because generally speaking the cost is better than it was in previous offers.

With AQ 4 to 6 and the focus on 5* that are more expensive to up (on catalysts and gold), we (all players or at least most of us) also need gold.
I would have bought it if they included a large amount of gold to use them (500k?). But Without enough gold I can wait and progressively buy t4bc with glory and bravoure.

Of course there was recently an offer on gold crystal. But it was too expensive for the amount of gold to get back. Generally a gold crystal give 2400 gold. 1000 units for around 240000 gold is a bad deal.

Please make better units based offers on catalystes, including gold. A kind of package to up a champion.

By the way, would it be possible to focus on 5* in the christmas rewards, gifts and offers ?
6* are coming in the first quarter 2018, 5* are the new 4* for old players.
For example: I'm sure that a units based deal with 5* Vision would be a success because it's a very good champion and not released in 5* for the moment. Or the same champions as in the 1 dollar crystal but in 5*.
Christmas comes only once a year ;-)

Comments

• Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    My suggestion to Kabam would be that right after they sent an offer ingame, they also make a topic about it on this forum, so people know right away where to put their “opinion” with regards to the offer. That would hopefully prevent a gazillion topics, most of which are just basically “you suck, give it for free, you still suck if you do that.”
    (Not that op was complaining or anything, it’s just that this topic was on top when I opened the forum).
  • Options
    SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    100% agree on the point about the gold, would have been helpful to include some with those kinds of offers.