**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

The reward no one seems to be discussing (from the Brutal Legends Challenge)

GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 512 ★★★
I know that so far the discussion surrounding the rewards has been on the rewards gained from the actual quests themselves. Technically couldn't the "token" which when unified with the other 2 be considered a pretty big deal. Up to this point we've never had the opportunity to select a 7 star champ of our choice (actually don't remember being able to do this with a 6 star champ). Granted we can only choose from the 6 offered, being able to choose which one we want seems to be a big part of surviving the grind.

Comments

  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,362 ★★★★★
    GMAX77 said:

    I know that so far the discussion surrounding the rewards has been on the rewards gained from the actual quests themselves. Technically couldn't the "token" which when unified with the other 2 be considered a pretty big deal. Up to this point we've never had the opportunity to select a 7 star champ of our choice (actually don't remember being able to do this with a 6 star champ). Granted we can only choose from the 6 offered, being able to choose which one we want seems to be a big part of surviving the grind.

    There has ben with 6 star selection from deals with 2023 ect. So there ben
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,592 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

    GMAX77 said:

    I know that so far the discussion surrounding the rewards has been on the rewards gained from the actual quests themselves. Technically couldn't the "token" which when unified with the other 2 be considered a pretty big deal. Up to this point we've never had the opportunity to select a 7 star champ of our choice (actually don't remember being able to do this with a 6 star champ). Granted we can only choose from the 6 offered, being able to choose which one we want seems to be a big part of surviving the grind.

    There has ben with 6 star selection from deals with 2023 ect. So there ben
    I'm pretty sure they mean when 6* first came out but aside from the abyss nexus/yearly nexus selector, you're not getting a selector of 6 champs as a 6* crystal
  • Options
    GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 512 ★★★
    Mackey said:

    Gamer said:

    GMAX77 said:

    I know that so far the discussion surrounding the rewards has been on the rewards gained from the actual quests themselves. Technically couldn't the "token" which when unified with the other 2 be considered a pretty big deal. Up to this point we've never had the opportunity to select a 7 star champ of our choice (actually don't remember being able to do this with a 6 star champ). Granted we can only choose from the 6 offered, being able to choose which one we want seems to be a big part of surviving the grind.

    There has ben with 6 star selection from deals with 2023 ect. So there ben
    I'm pretty sure they mean when 6* first came out but aside from the abyss nexus/yearly nexus selector, you're not getting a selector of 6 champs as a 6* crystal
    Yes. That was the point I was attempting to make. Its a fair point that there are the abyss selectors, and in fairness I did forget those. Still...with 7 stars being as extremely rare as they are (in comparison to other rarieties), this still seems like a fairly "big deal", though as always opinions may vary.
  • Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 992 ★★★★
    People talked a lot about it once it was first announced, if it was better champs I'm sure more people would have done that challenge already
  • Options
    Go_ToGo_To Posts: 317 ★★★
    I thought you were going to talk about the t6cc selector. There’s been quite a bit of chatter regarding the selector, mainly who’s best worst option that doesn’t need a dupe
Sign In or Register to comment.