Will a 7-star Sigil Scarlet Witch be added to the Black ISO Market?

I hope you're all doing well and enjoying your time in the game!, By anticipating the current state of 7 star champs in the game can we expect 7 star sigil scarlet witch to be added on the black iso market?

I'm saving up sigil Credits with the intent of purchasing the 6-star Sigil Witch, I'd love to hear thoughts and opinions of the community on whether to wait with anticipation for the potential introduction of the 7-Star version or to go with 6-Star version that's already available?

Comments

• SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 4,000 ★★★★★
    I’d definitely save for the 7* if I were you!
  • laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,531 ★★★★★
    edited August 2023
    I would imagine if the black iso store is ever updated the currency will also change. Long time sigil holders are sitting on close to a 1000 since at this point the store has been worthless for over a year.
  • Rajrk91342Rajrk91342 Posts: 168
    I want 7* OG Scarlet Witch
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,332 ★★★★

I would imagine if the black iso store is ever updated the currency will also change. Long time sigil holders are sitting on close to a 1000 since at this point the store has been worthless for over a year.

well then they will get an instant 7* as a thanks for being a long time subscriber.
    meanwhile others who have not will have a reason.
    to make it a new currency would feel like a massive slap in the fact to those who have been subscribed for ages.
  • warlock_46warlock_46 Posts: 4
    I have decided to go for 6 star version for now.