Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Is guillotine 2099 outdated in the current game?

Logan00Logan00 Posts: 577 ★★★
She went from one of the best tech to the forgotten realm. Where would you place her in the current game? For BG not very useful, for questing better champions, is she really outdated? I just pulled a 7* but really don't know where to use her

Comments

• Options
    ArmageddønArmageddøn Posts: 641 ★★★
    7* is good for Bg defense mainly and attack in some metas where crits hurt you
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,117 ★★★★★
    She's gotten me through some rough stuff on a new progressing account. On my main paragon account, i haven't used her in years outside of arena
  • Options
    DUHveedDUHveed Posts: 350 ★★★

Not sure if she’s “good” for defense but she’s for sure a time waster

• Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    DUHveed said:

Not sure if she’s “good” for defense but she’s for sure a time waster

She’s decent. Many times I forget that she can easily punish a dash in when she gets up.
  • Options
    Deder80Deder80 Posts: 646 ★★★
    I have my 6* at r2. That’s where she’ll stay til they give her a rework. I do feel like she her mechanics are updated to the current games state. If they made hot a little hard she be fun to play.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    She is still quite an annoying defender without Mags or a miss counter, and a very descent AW attacker.
    After first fight things go down very fast, and she deals with many defenders.
    Her damage is so big with 3 souls, that an r3 G99 can easily outdamage an r4 or even an r5 Hulkling boss regen.
    She ain't a top tech champ anymore, but she still descent and has her uses 🙂
  • Options
    Icy000Icy000 Posts: 274 ★★
    she's useful for aq and decent on defense, still a good i would say
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,253 ★★★★★

Me clearing out whole set of tactic war defenders without using 0 healing potion.

Path5 mighty charge ebb kitty
    Conflictor mini attuma
    Aspect of evo moomoo. I ate sp2 and survived.

Had a spider Gwen in Sec1... that was a long 3.5 minute fight to ramp g99 without taking out protection.

G99 bad champ.... Sell her instantly. Useless.
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,645 ★★★★★
    I don’t know if she was unarguably ever “one of the best tech” champs. Her drawbacks have stayed the same, but so has her crazy damage if you can win fights with sp3 and keep a combo. She also still has a lot of utility.

There are always people that don’t care about champs like her and Aegon, but they most certainly can shine if you use them properly.
  • Options
    Brad366Brad366 Posts: 55
    She was my first or second 6*R3 and I still use her in every AQ because of her initial heal. If I get clipped, I can use a small team heal (350 health) and she gets back up to 40%. Saves a lot on health potions. She is also nice if there is a mister sinister or kitty pride in the path since she doesn't crit. So she still has good utility.