She Hulks Inconsistency

NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 428 ★★★
I think it's safe to say she hulk is probably one of if not the most inconsistent champion in the entire game.
Her whole kit is a mess
1.First of all why make her furies last 6-8 seconds that's literally a five hit combo then what if the AI decides to block
2. Why make a champion that is totally AI reliant, if the AI delays for 1 second she loses all her furies, I've literally lost 20 furies in one go before because the AI decided to hold block.
3. Back to the 6-8 second fury situation why is it not paused during her or the opponents special attack imagine fighting someone with a long sp1 like mangog or dragon man ETC and having to lose everything because of it.
We were impressed years ago because we only cared about damage but there's way too many things more important such as easage of use.
"I know you won't take it but here are some tune up ideas to make her a better champion if y'all are ever interested in doing a tune up in the future"
1. Her furies should last at least 12-14 seconds and the chances to gain a fury should be increased to about 15-20% 11% is kinda low
2. Since the AI is not guaranteed to throw a special attack her sp1 should not only add a fury but should refresh every other fury she has on and they should fall off momentarily not just losing everything all at once.
No one likes having to rely on the AI to cooperate because 9/10 times they will not.

Comments

• MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Member Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
    JAYIRI said:

I think it's safe to say she hulk is probably one of if not the most inconsistent champion in the entire game.
    Her whole kit is a mess
    1.First of all why make her furies last 6-8 seconds that's literally a five hit combo then what if the AI decides to block
    2. Why make a champion that is totally AI reliant, if the AI delays for 1 second she loses all her furies, I've literally lost 20 furies in one go before because the AI decided to hold block.
    3. Back to the 6-8 second fury situation why is it not paused during her or the opponents special attack imagine fighting someone with a long sp1 like mangog or dragon man ETC and having to lose everything because of it.
    We were impressed years ago because we only cared about damage but there's way too many things more important such as easage of use.
    "I know you won't take it but here are some tune up ideas to make her a better champion if y'all are ever interested in doing a tune up in the future"
    1. Her furies should last at least 12-14 seconds and the chances to gain a fury should be increased to about 15-20% 11% is kinda low
    2. Since the AI is not guaranteed to throw a special attack her sp1 should not only add a fury but should refresh every other fury she has on and they should fall off momentarily not just losing everything all at once.
    No one likes having to rely on the AI to cooperate because 9/10 times they will not.

Some players really really like her, personally I feel like she is garbanzo beans but I've seen some insane gameplay on YT. Some champs just aren't for everybody