Updated Thronebreaker Guide?

D3fuD3fu Member Posts: 57
I have been trying to get Thronebreaker for a while but most of the guides after from 1+ year ago and just seem very outdated. Does anyone happen to know any newer ones?

Comments

• ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,226 ★★★★★
    If you're referring to act 6 guides then the youtube channel MCOC Noob has path by path guides for every quest in there if you didn't know about it already
  • D3fuD3fu Member Posts: 57
    ahmynuts said:

If you're referring to act 6 guides then the youtube channel MCOC Noob has path by path guides for every quest in there if you didn't know about it already

i know of those but they’re like 3 years old so i was wondering if there’s any updated ones
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Member Posts: 2,019 ★★★★★
    Not really, because Act 6 is considered old news by new. In any case, the only thing you'd gain would be specifying some more recent champs that could be good for certain content - so just look at who is recommended and see if any recent champs of yours fill that space as well. The internal logic still stands
  • Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Member Posts: 920 ★★★★
    A few youtubers recently started a new account challenge. Seatin & Nick136 are 2 I remember. Maybe look those up. Won't exactly be a guide.but it's definitely more recent
  • SligSlig Member Posts: 369 ★★
    I did act 6 a few months ago to get Thronebreaker and the MCOCNoob videos were still good even though they are old.
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Yeah like other people have stated, it's worth watching the MCOCNOOB videos to get a sense, and then watching Seatin's F2P run-throughs essentially which have been done much more recently. Once you have an idea, you can cater it to your roster. In many cases, I had much better options than were available at the time while still not having certain 'OG champs' (MCnoob uses Corvus A LOT, who I still don't have. And I used Scorpion to cheese through a lot of content when that character didn't even exist yet)