**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Anyone got some constructive criticism for AW? Hard to find anything positive about AW 2.0.

I even posted on Reddit to see what people are thinking as we go through the motions playing the thing.

Did Kabam make significant improvements?
Is making nodes more difficult something that changed the outcomes for your alliance?
Do we need to bring kills back once and for all? 25 to 50 points per D kill?

My opinion, good or bad, doesn't matter by itself. What do you guys currently think?

Comments

• Options
    RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    Wallet Wars Return of the Triple Boost.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,571 ★★★★★
    Riegel wrote: »
    Wallet Wars Return of the Triple Boost.

Truer words have never been spoken
  • Options
    LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    The harder nodes for the most part really haven’t changed anything. Groups are still easily completing maps 100% or pretty damn near close to it.
    I can usually find a silver lining somewhere to some of the changes Kabam makes....I still can’t find it on this one. :/

The Map itself I dont have a problem with (though some of the teleportation destinations dont really make sense), its just the new point system killing the fun out of it.
  • Options
    Hey everyone, we appreciate the feedback, just wanted to ask that you let your thoughts be known in our official AW discussion thread here. The team is still looking at feedback on this subject, but are trying to keep it centralized in one place, that way all the feedback is easier to find and track.
This discussion has been closed.