Best BG defender poll (Ex. Hulkling)

LacerosLaceros Member Posts: 106 ★★
In your opinion, in all past and future metas who is the best defender for battlegrounds?

Best BG defender poll (Ex. Hulkling) 93 votes

Ebony Maw
7%
BeastDadDemonic_embraceJT_SupremepredatorrEricson23Mr_Faltu1JustWantTheRewards 7 votes
Domino
26%
BayouemmanveertherealSavageBreaker69Timmy2xs_Sham_dump_monkeyHera1d_of_Ga1actusBENNYJEwell65SSS69BocksaroxSpideyFunkoHoitadoDeepworldwillrun4adonutAverageDesi0_Alph4AxewAnsh_AJarvisreiEdisonLaw 25 votes
Nick Fury
12%
OKAYGangRepto23TripleBItsClobberinTimeRenaxqqPraneeth_SP616BustergdudeSceptilemaniac2ChaosticeUnOriginalSilentArisSAWNEY 12 votes
Rintrah
15%
Tony886GardoshBen_15455AzenstarShiroMikazuki__SF__Darkraw346Hickdog27DevelopedPanda0PissedOffParagonNeil_is_awsomehi_im_sirMarvelNoobNextWeek 14 votes
Thing
13%
MasterSmokecaptaincushMrTicTac19992008rcm2017MoosetiptronicOurobørosLight_StormBe_SomebodySurfinwalrusLickyDerpyEaglewarlock_46Tartarus88 13 votes
Attuma
10%
Emil_LimsonPrimeSaviour_27RockyshockyOGAvengerThoye3ChrisRM93Final_OrderYogesh_123AegonTargarуenSamanun 10 votes
Bishop
3%
HorndogMightyDendgamelocked 3 votes
Baron Zemo
4%
Vegeta9001Wine_LoverMolemanisbestchampI_tell_no_tales_1 4 votes
Mephisto
5%
Spity68SandeepSAshacekarThePredator1001Forgottentomato 5 votes

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,937 ★★★★★
    Domino
    i think i’m always going to hate fighting domino
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,389 ★★★★★
    Korg>baron nerfmo easily
  • UltragamerUltragamer Member Posts: 565 ★★★
    Korg the best bgs defender tanky got purify and thorns plus unstopable and unblockable
  • LacerosLaceros Member Posts: 106 ★★
    BabyMiike said:

Why isn't Korg on here?

Korg is easy now, I realized all you needed to do was light attacks and light intercepts and hes been so much easier to takedown
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,293 ★★★★★
    Laceros said:

BabyMiike said:

Why isn't Korg on here?

Korg is easy now, I realized all you needed to do was light attacks and light intercepts and hes been so much easier to takedown
    The answer is still Korg
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,731 ★★★★★
    KORRRRG!!!!
  • JustWantTheRewardsJustWantTheRewards Member Posts: 442 ★★★
    Ebony Maw
    I worry about fighting Maw even when I have a solid counter. There are just so many ways of slipping up against him, especially with the awkward spacing. Everyone else I have at least 2 solid counters for in my deck and become extremely easy with the right counters.
  • Chris_SummersChris_Summers Member Posts: 263 ★★
    edited August 2023
    hah!
  • FigueFigue Member Posts: 83
    Laceros said:

In your opinion, in all past and future metas who is the best defender for battlegrounds?

the bugs.. BG is full of them now.
    Our worst defender..
  • I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Member Posts: 1,198 ★★★★
    Baron Zemo
    Can't believe people are not voting for Zemo
    Dude is lowkey unkillable on defense in BGs
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,703 ★★★★★
    Baron Zemo
    Thing and Korg are free for wiccan. Nick fury is a longer fight but is a cakewalk, don't know how people struggle with domino with the abundance of champs that shut her down. Attuma and electro just eat health away for the most part. I don't overly struggle with any it depends on how tedious the current node rotation is on who I hate fighting most. shuri is semi annoying with this one, if the game chooses to just conveniently leave out my 3 counters the entire drafting process.
  • Ben_15455Ben_15455 Member Posts: 326
    Rintrah
    I also have issues fighting Rintrah. Attuma is a close second