One specific fight causes game to crash over and over and over.....

MagonusMagonus Member Posts: 528 ★★★
On my Samsung Android with game, all apps and OS up-to-date. Event Quest Vanishing Point, Ch1 Qu1 I take the right path and 9 steps forward is BWDO. If I try and fight her with my BWDO (awakened 6*, Rank 3 lvl 45 with black widow relic attached) the game crashes hard when trying to enter the fight. When I go back into the game I got the option to resume the fight once, which crashed, lost 1/2 health, after each attempt after that it just crashes over and over, no resume, losing 1/2 health each step along the way. Pretty bad and 100% reproduceable. Thanks.

Comments

• ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,266 ★★★★★
    They know about it. Use anything but a skill champ to fight her.
  • MagonusMagonus Member Posts: 528 ★★★
    @ahmynuts really? wow, thanks for the speedy reply! I used Herc and smoked her but that is a really repeatable issue eh? Would love to get the health back but oh well. Thanks again for the reply!
    Magonus said:

@ahmynuts really? wow, thanks for the speedy reply! I used Herc and smoked her but that is a really repeatable issue eh? Would love to get the health back but oh well. Thanks again for the reply!

Yeah for some reason using skill champions against BWDO crashes the game. They've known about it for what feels like forever now and still haven't figured it out lol.
  • Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Member Posts: 835 ★★★★
    hmm... I had issues bringing her against Baron Zemo / thought the issue was with the Zemo change... that's good to know.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,944 ★★★★★
    Issues similar like this happened since the beginning. In my case on my previous device, it was around 15+ champions who would crash the game just by appearing on the screen. Some more than the other's.

Reported for years. Completely ignored, never ended up getting fixed. Don't put your hopes up
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,926 ★★★★★
    edited August 2023

Issues similar like this happened since the beginning. In my case on my previous device, it was around 15+ champions who would crash the game just by appearing on the screen. Some more than the other's.

Reported for years. Completely ignored, never ended up getting fixed. Don't put your hopes up

File this under the “White Flag” approach to debugging, like relic whiffing, Howard the Duck, stutter/lag, et al.

Dr. Zola

I remember Wiccan and Psycho Man being two of those.
  • TheParasiteTheParasite Member Posts: 408 ★★

You just reminded me the Spiderham issue 🤣🤣🤣

The game couldn't handle john mulaney
  • OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,536 ★★★★
    I always forget when bringing my Black Cat to fight Widow on AQ, and get the game shut every time
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,944 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

I remember Wiccan and Psycho Man being two of those.

I always forget when bringing my Black Cat to fight Widow on AQ, and get the game shut every time

None of those (for me), actually. Those champions weren't yet released at the time.

Some examples would be: OG Black Widow, Starlord, X-23, Bishop, Loki, OG Vision, Mordo, Joe Fixit, Agent Venom, Cable, Gwenpool, Hawkeye, Guillotine, Netflix Daredevil, Mile Morales, Black Panther CW, OG Spider-Man.
  • TheParasiteTheParasite Member Posts: 408 ★★
    ahmynuts said:

The game couldn't handle john mulaney
    Ppl used to be so brutal - placing spiderham on the right wing roadblock of war defense and entire sec2 went unexplored for cheezy win