Options

Is this Champ even useful for any content?

Darkknight_94Darkknight_94 Posts: 459 ★★★

Heard he got the bad if not worst buff of all time so far in the game since buff program started.
Every new spider is somewhat unique in their own way & here's the OG.. almost bottom of the line & maybe below par with current meta of the game.
So anyone who have him & if uses him! I want to know, is he even useful for any content ( except arena grind ) or bore to death kinda playstyle?

Comments

• Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    I placed a Spidey99 relic on my duped 7*, and I use him occasionally in the Science EQ. He absolutely is not bad, but I rely on other science champs when one is needed
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    My alliance mate also brought his R2 duped to war yesterday, and he kinda smashed the fight he was brought in for - despite it being bugged lol

https://youtu.be/yVB34XSTJc0

If you’re interested in more content from Spidey I’d also highly recommend BMcG’s channel, just search him up with Spidey classic. He’s put out a lot of great questing content with him

Imo he’s great for BGs, war and Quests, you do kinda want the dupe but he can do stuff unduped as you can see by my Bg one!
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,050 ★★★

My alliance mate also brought his R2 duped to war yesterday, and he kinda smashed the fight he was brought in for - despite it being bugged lol

If you’re interested in more content from Spidey I’d also highly recommend BMcG’s channel, just search him up with Spidey classic. He’s put out a lot of great questing content with him

Imo he’s great for BGs, war and Quests, you do kinda want the dupe but he can do stuff unduped as you can see by my Bg one!
    Maybe I should watch some of those, cause yesterday I duped my 7* for the third time and I wasn’t exactly ecstatic…

• Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Maybe I should watch some of those, cause yesterday I duped my 7* for the third time and I wasn’t exactly ecstatic…

I won’t pretend he’s everyone’s ideal champ. But I really, really enjoy him. Throwing sp1 at 1.9 bars of power, getting to sp2 and get a couple parries in, attack during stun to stack taunts, then throw a huge sp2 and combo is very, very fun to me

Perfect for BG healthpools, interacts very well with lots of questing nodes (and occasionally BG nodes) that boost attack.

The extra sig levels are actually very nice for him, if you do end up liking him, he’s a 7* champ that is actually worth getting the sig up on - so that’s a positive. Unlike say war machine, who only need sig 20 then his sig stops scaling well.
  • Options
    SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 496 ★★
    I’m the lucky owner of a 7* spidey (my 7* pulls haven’t been great). He’s not terrible but I’ve seen he needs his dup so that’s disappointing.
  • Options
    ArmageddønArmageddøn Posts: 638 ★★★
    You really need to get him duped otherwise he's just arena fodder
  • Options
    HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,139 ★★★