Double Track event confusion

BuckeyeshaBuckeyesha Member Posts: 206
edited August 2023 in General Discussion
Am I'm missing something or how is this possible when I've logged in every day and even purchased a booster but if there's only 23 days left how do you get to day 27?

Comments

• MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,938 ★★★★★
    edited August 2023
    Today is day 4 and there are 23 more objectives to come after today. Even if you don’t get any of the free boosts or purchase them, you’ll hit day 27 with about a day to complete it and grab your rewards.
  • BuckeyeshaBuckeyesha Member Posts: 206

Today is day 4 and there are 23 more objectives to come after today. Even if you don’t get any of the free boosts or purchase them, you’ll hit day 27 with about a day to complete it and grab your rewards.

Duh...Got it..ty
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,314 ★★★★★
    edited August 2023

Duh...Got it..ty
    Why are you being a jerk when you got an answer to the question you asked tf
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,938 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Duh...Got it..ty
    Nah, I read that as him saying duh, he should have realized it 🤷‍♂️
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,314 ★★★★★
    Raganator said:

ahmynuts said:

Duh...Got it..ty
    How did you possibly read this as being a jerk?

ahmynuts said:

Duh...Got it..ty
    I read it as "well duh i know that" and not "oh duh i should have known that"x
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,806 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Raganator said:

ahmynuts said:

Duh...Got it..ty
    How did you possibly read this as being a jerk?

ahmynuts said:

Duh...Got it..ty
    I read it as "well duh i know that" and not "oh duh i should have known that"x
    Then you are looking for a problem that is not there.
  • BuckeyeshaBuckeyesha Member Posts: 206
    ahmynuts said:

Duh...Got it..ty
    I was say duh I'm a duma$$ and can't believe I even created this embarrassing question