**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What’s the dude actually doing though?

DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
Okay, we get the stash has gone, for mostly everyone it seems.

But who’s the culprit and what’s he actually trying to achieve?

It must take some hard work to get rid of everyone’s stash, so I’m just curious whoever is messing about or changing things, how he’s achieved this catastrophe?

Will there even be a way to tell who had what? I have tons of revives, potions, refills..Is there a revert button? Is it all gone?

I’ve just seen it’s all back, but what was lil bro trying to do 🤷🏻‍♂️

Comments

• Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    My stuff disappeared about an hour ago but I just got everything back. This seems more like a bug than someone randomly pressing buttons.
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★

My stuff disappeared about an hour ago but I just got everything back. This seems more like a bug than someone randomly pressing buttons.

But I mean how could a bug like that just suddenly occur?

I’m not angry or anything, just genuinely curious.

It would seem someone would have to do something for it to all vanish? Maybe not, I’m not bothered either way as it’s all back.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,994 ★★★★★
    Someone could have accidentally deleted a semicolon somewhere. I highly doubt this was some deliberate attack by a Kabam dev
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,728 ★★★★
    If it's stored in a database, which is probably most likely, then they could have had a failure to the system where table is stored.