**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Missing rewards from act 8 completion and path

So is anyone else having this issue? Completed a path in act 8 this morning that I started last night, but I didn’t get the rewards from the path. Started a new one this morning and back out due to **** start and went back in and the first path reward isn’t there anymore. I didn’t complete the path and I have crashed the game and restarted. Rewards didn’t show up in my inventory from the previous path.

Comments

• Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 5,113 ★★★★★
    The path rewards in act 8 automatically go to stash/inventory when you pick them up even if you restart or exit the quest without actually beating the boss and finishing the path normally.
  • Options
    BaytonBayton Posts: 5
    Buttehrs said:

The path rewards in act 8 automatically go to stash/inventory when you pick them up even if you restart or exit the quest without actually beating the boss and finishing the path normally.

Well that isn't true as I am working on another path and the 6* shards I just got aren't in my inventory.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 5,113 ★★★★★
    Bayton said:

Buttehrs said:

Well that isn't true as I am working on another path and the 6* shards I just got aren't in my inventory.
    It could be different when it comes to crystal shards. But t6b t3a units gold do.