It comp needed from all of the Bugs?

Mario64Mario64 Member Posts: 8
I think this week have been a mess, We deserve something for all of these bugs throughout this week. Do you u agree?

Comments

• ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,314 ★★★★★
    No
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,833 ★★★★★
    _Wiksi_ said:

You right, but i am still waiting for the act 4 and 5 comp… It has already been a week and kabam still hasnt sent anything. Its unthinkable. Does kabam have like 3 workers?

So go work for them. If you can do it faster, tell them here in this thread how to do it faster.
  • UnyonfaceUnyonface Member Posts: 596 ★★★

_Wiksi_ said:

You right, but i am still waiting for the act 4 and 5 comp… It has already been a week and kabam still hasnt sent anything. Its unthinkable. Does kabam have like 3 workers?

So go work for them. If you can do it faster, tell them here in this thread how to do it faster.
    Would it be faster to give the rewards to everyone that has completed 4&5? Just curious, no jokes aside or asking for the rewards for myself.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,833 ★★★★★
    Unyonface said:

_Wiksi_ said:

Would it be faster to give the rewards to everyone that has completed 4&5? Just curious, no jokes aside or asking for the rewards for myself.
    No. That's just a selfish request.
  • Danemo666Danemo666 Member Posts: 166 ★★
    Honestly can't really say I'm bothered if there is comp or not. Just would like things to work smoothly. Annoying as bugs are, it happens. Personally don't think I lost anything from the stash bug for example, maybe a energy refill or two, but that's me just not using them quick enough. 😂Compensation is potentially required if you lose out on something which can't say it I lost anything of huge value. Maybe different for others though.
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,308 ★★★★
    Deserve? Need? I'm not sure the answer to that could be seen as an easy unequivocal "yes."

Do some of these bugs/issues mean that a couple items might have expired or last push in war or quest was inaccessible? Yeah in some cases.

I do think an acknowledgement of the issues and glitches would be nice with some "compensation" added in as a nature of goodwill. But I don't really feel like I've "lost" or "need" anything from these issues.
  • UnyonfaceUnyonface Member Posts: 596 ★★★

Unyonface said:

_Wiksi_ said:

No. That's just a selfish request.
    I wasn’t requesting it, was just curious if it would be faster.