Is zone 25 all luck

2»

Comments

• SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Member Posts: 506 ★★
    Luck definitely factors in as far as what nodes and hacks you get for sure. The biggest thing I kept forgetting to do was look at the boss fight first and decide if I needed to do a champ swap.
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Member Posts: 2,147 ★★★★

You tell me. Zone 25 boss.
    Solo that.

Ok, that's horrible... I'm intrigued though, what is a possible solution? Lightening fists hack, with 6* Odin prefight to reduce the shock damage to 2k total?

Or would strategic movement, plus Odin pre fight, allow enough time to dex enough, so you can one shot him, once his annoying soul imprisonment wears off?

Thing could work for that approach, maybe?

I can't remember if selective time stream heals them at the start of the fight, as if it didn't, I'd be really tempted to try and unit revive through that, if that had been my room 25 combo.

Sorry that's what you had.... Did you get through it, or restart?
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★

Omg Bruhh lmao. 😆😆😆
    That's some crazy whack shizz
    WOW. I just tested this. Can't get by annoying Photon but this is OP.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,774 ★★★★★
    I can't

Solo that.

Ok, that's horrible... I'm intrigued though, what is a possible solution? Lightening fists hack, with 6* Odin prefight to reduce the shock damage to 2k total?

Or would strategic movement, plus Odin pre fight, allow enough time to dex enough, so you can one shot him, once his annoying soul imprisonment wears off?

Thing could work for that approach, maybe?

I can't remember if selective time stream heals them at the start of the fight, as if it didn't, I'd be really tempted to try and unit revive through that, if that had been my room 25 combo.

Sorry that's what you had.... Did you get through it, or restart?
    I replied earlier how the run went.

--
    Meph soul imprisonment- no buffs for 16 secs.
    Selective timestream timer heals after every 20 sec. Heimdal is useless.

Thing with lightening fists: can be done.
    But who takes lightening fists?

Let's just say
    -Anyone not incinerate immune can survive the aura of incineration.
    -Anyone not shock immune can survive the shock from the node. There goes strategic movement.

Only thing can survive mephisto's aura as he trigger protection after first parry.
  • Barrier ReefBarrier Reef Member Posts: 730 ★★★

Solo that.

Man got hit with that Selective Timestream ahh hell nah 🎵

• OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,097 ★★★★
    I got pretty lucky in the run I did today. Got the armor/stun hack in the first zone, didn’t get photon once, and my zone 25 was a cake walk (Ghost with some fairly easy nodes - Herc’d her down without a single revive).

My bad luck hit in zone 22 - had a hulking that had a bunch of nasty nodes including one that basically gave him permanent invulnerability once at SP 2 power and when up against the wall. Definitely burned some revives on that one before I figured it out.