**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Stuck swapping Champions

Hello in incursions zone 22 (!!!) I am stuck, trying to swap Champions the game takes me again and again to the swap screen. Is this a known bug? Any way to bypass? Exiting is not an option this far...

Comments

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,305 ★★★★★
    Are u trying to swap an existing swapped champ as kabam stated at start of the event that swapping a champ out shows that it can be swapped in when it cant
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,619 ★★★★★
    You cant swap back in a champ you already swapped out
  • Options
    AntsiouAntsiou Posts: 180 ★★
    I thought this was a bug not a feature. It doesn’t make sense that an already swapped champion cannot be swapped in after the cooldown period is over.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,619 ★★★★★
    Antsiou said:

I thought this was a bug not a feature. It doesn’t make sense that an already swapped champion cannot be swapped in after the cooldown period is over.

It makes perfect sense wdym. You'd just be able to infinitely swap out and in champs that give prefights
  • Options
    AntsiouAntsiou Posts: 180 ★★
    You can’t do that anyway as far as I know. If you use 6* Odin to give prefights to Hercules, I don’t think you can swap and use the 5* to double the prefights. So limiting swapping for this purpose is moot.
    And in the above examples, I can use different rarity of the same champ to use the synergy in different rooms for example. Room 1 OG Thor 6* then I swap in room 2 with a more appropriate champ, then in room 3, since I can’t use the 6* OG Thor again, I use the 5* instead.
    Again, I don’t think it’s a feature per se, but a bug that you can’t swap in again.