**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Screen just orientation rotated while in game and glitched out game visuals.

Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 819 ★★★★
edited August 2023 in Bugs and Known Issues
Device and Version: iPhone 13 Pro

Device Operating System: iOS 16.6

Mobile Carrier: Rogers

Cellular or WiFi: It's only happened this once. I was on WiFi

Game Version Installed: 41.0.0

Game Mode: Alliance War

Champions Affected: No champions were affected - my Alliance war Team was 5* Herc (R5 65/65, Sig 200), 6* Diablo (R3 45/45, Unawoken) and 6* Abomination (Immortal) 3/5 45/45 Sig 60)

Active Boosts: No

Description of the Issue: I was just running my path in Alliance Quest and after I fought Psycho-Man with Hercules I put my phone down to deal with something. None of this is unique, I've done it a million times.

But then when I looked back at my phone it was super zoomed in on the end of fight stats. I didn't think anything of it for about half a second because I thought: 'maybe I zoomed in while I was putting my phone down'. But then I realized, I was holding my phone vertically. I rotated my phone back to horizontal and suddenly everything rotated. There was a small box in the middle of my screen that looked as though it should be the proper view, but everything else was buggy and glitching. Also looked like it was all still in the improper orientation. It rotated once more.

I didn't take a video or picture, sorry. I force closed my game after intentionally rotating it once.