**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Who to rank up.. This is crucial.. Expert opinion needed

Ok.. 4* NC or 4* Cable both duped to rank 5, or 5* Gambit or 5* Magneto both unduped to rank 3/5? These are my only mutants worth a few class cats.. I was leaning toward NC, but idk..

Comments

• Options
    I enjoy my 5/50 cable. I personally lean away from evade champs for my fighters, I find them annoying to parry with and they interrupt my game play.
    More or less do you have many 5/50 champs? If so maybe lean towards your 5* champs, possible save the cats till you dupe a 5*
  • Options
    AshyKnucklesAshyKnuckles Posts: 136
    I enjoy my 5/50 cable. I personally lean away from evade champs for my fighters, I find them annoying to parry with and they interrupt my game play.
    More or less do you have many 5/50 champs? If so maybe lean towards your 5* champs, possible save the cats till you dupe a 5*

Yeah I thought about Cable.. I know NC will be a beast on defense. Cable would be a great attacker as well.. I hate ranking up unduped champs though.. Gambit would be my 5* choice if I were to pull the trigger.. I can't decide
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    I personally don't have cable NC can be a great damage out put with his deep wounds and if you don't like playing with his evades just dash back and switch modes early so he goes towards more damage with cruelty buffs instead of evades
  • Options
    Patchie93 wrote: »
    I personally don't have cable NC can be a great damage out put with his deep wounds and if you don't like playing with his evades just dash back and switch modes early so he goes towards more damage with cruelty buffs instead of evades

I like playing with NC.. Cable is a bit more durable in battle though.. I just wish his regen would proc more..
  • Options
    DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Nightcrawler.

Monster for defense, with one helluva under rated offensive champ. Switch swash buckler and you can do some serious damage. Plus you can evade much easier, since his back dash prevents being hit.

Cable isnt r5 material imo, not until youre overflowing with r5 and t4c. Neither of those 5* are worth a rank up.
  • Options
    zero7 wrote: »
    i think nightcrawler’s damage output for offense is at least as good as cable’s damage output. both 4* champs are better than gambit and magneto. i’d go nc because he is good on offense and great on defense. cable is fair on offense and good on defense. nc also has the benefit of being an option for fighting the collector in 5.2.

Really? I haven't explored act 5 much.. That makes a difference then..
  • Options
    i think nightcrawler’s damage output for offense is at least as good as cable’s damage output. both 4* champs are better than gambit and magneto. i’d go nc because he is good on offense and great on defense. cable is fair on offense and good on defense. nc also has the benefit of being an option for fighting the collector in 5.2.

Really? I haven't explored act 5 much.. That makes a difference then..

the reason it makes a difference is that the collector’s specials cannot be evaded, or can only very rarely be evaded. i’ve never been able to do it using dexterity alone. so, either champs that have high evade frequency, that drain opponent’s power with one bar, or that can stun lock the opponent are the only real options. nc and original daredevil are the best evade options.

See that's why I asked the fourm.. Great feed back here! I'm gonna go with NC.. Makes the most sense.. Thanks!
  • Options
    HzoriHzori Posts: 288 ★★
    I would go with Cable, he has much more utility than Nc and although he may not hit as hard, he’s incredibly useful. Regen, power gain, concussion, incineration, degen, true strike, poison resistance, bleed counter. A wide variety of abilities, definitley comes in handly in lots of situations. He’s also great on defence, not as good as Nc but still a bit of a pain to fight on certain nodes. He’ll probably help for diversity too as I assume there’s more Ncs on defence than Cables.
  • Options
    I had the same basic decision and went Gambit, but had x-23 at rank 5 and a good defensive team and just wanted a higher ranked 5* and he's my only 5* mutant. Specials hit hard, pretty much auto stun. But still like x-23 better, and now have iceman and archangel as 4*'s who I like better.
  • Options
    I went with NC btw.. He is my highest ti6g9fufy62a.png
    rated now.. Thanks for the feedback guys