**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dear Kabam what is going on with battlegrounds?

I am in a battlegrounds focused alliance where we have a requirement for each payer to hit 300k each battleground season. I am more than happy to do this as I really enjoy this game mode.

This season however, I have had time after time when trying to enter battlegrounds that I will be sitting for 10 minutes plus without a match up. I feel that I am letting my team down because I simply can not get in to be able to score points.

Additional I am being personally penalised as I can not achieve individual milestones. I have also noted that the bi daily objectives, which are normally four objectives every second day, are not working as intended. I am used to only getting two of the four when battlegrounds seasons start, this has been happening since its inception. However with 10 days left I’d the season I have not once had all four objectives appear.

I enjoy playing this game, and I enjoy being part of a team working towards a common goal. It is really disheartening that I can do either of those things at the moment.

Comments

• Options
    Demonic_embraceDemonic_embrace Posts: 154 ★★
    You're not getting any matches cos kabam has ruined battlegrounds with the current victory track system with their unnecessary addition of three vibranium tiers, and their match making systems that is created to cater for only 1 percent of their player base while everyone else is getting screwed over. No body is playing cos they can't seem to progress cos they keep facing legend accounts that are ten times bigger than theirs, which sucks out all the fun wen u keep losing, not because of u're actually bad at the game, but because of match making has already screwed u over. And wen it doesn't, u end up winning and losing 1 match each, which gets you stuck in a single tier for an entire season without any progress, so eventually u're going to have no other option than for you to rage quit. That is y u're not getting any matches. Since that's what kabam wants, let them and their one percent of players keep the battlegrounds to themselves, cos nobody else is interested in getting screwed over anymore.
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,487 ★★★★

You're not getting any matches cos kabam has ruined battlegrounds with the current victory track system with their unnecessary addition of three vibranium tiers, and their match making systems that is created to cater for only 1 percent of their player base while everyone else is getting screwed over. No body is playing cos they can't seem to progress cos they keep facing legend accounts that are ten times bigger than theirs, which sucks out all the fun wen u keep losing, not because of u're actually bad at the game, but because of match making has already screwed u over. And wen it doesn't, u end up winning and losing 1 match each, which gets you stuck in a single tier for an entire season without any progress, so eventually u're going to have no other option than for you to rage quit. That is y u're not getting any matches. Since that's what kabam wants, let them and their one percent of players keep the battlegrounds to themselves, cos nobody else is interested in getting screwed over anymore.

So by your logic the 99% only matches against the 1%?
  • Options
    Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    The new system they added is not good but the core of the issue comes from what they did with the last big offers which caused a huge imbalance in the player base.
  • Options
    ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★
    Idk, but they are turning next season into a tank your rating to win setup. smh
  • Options
    ShooganoogaShooganooga Posts: 9

I’m still stuck in silver 1, so I don’t think this is the reason for the issue
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,261 ★★★★★
    All I know is unless something changes, I'm done with the game mode. I've spent hundreds of Units on Shields going back and forth, trying to get out of Gold. The game mode was doing well the last 2 Seasons. Now it's not worth the effort or stress. I don't care what the Rewards are anymore. It's ruined for me.
  • Options
    It happens everytime something becomes moderately enjoyable for anyone who isn't the top of the top. Complaints are made, changes are then made to gear it towards the top percentile alone, and then the experience is sacrificed for anyone else. I can't say I'm surprised, just disappointed. I don't even fault Kabam. It's the people who want it "harder, more exclusive, less of a cake walk". The reality is some people can't stand to see others have a little success. Sorry if I'm being negative, but I've seen it happen too many times over the years.
  • Options
    JustWantTheRewardsJustWantTheRewards Posts: 442 ★★★

All I know is unless something changes, I'm done with the game mode. I've spent hundreds of Units on Shields going back and forth, trying to get out of Gold. The game mode was doing well the last 2 Seasons. Now it's not worth the effort or stress. I don't care what the Rewards are anymore. It's ruined for me.

You're giving up on a change you haven't fully experienced yet. Seeding will make BGs marginally easier as time goes on.
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★

It happens everytime something becomes moderately enjoyable for anyone who isn't the top of the top. Complaints are made, changes are then made to gear it towards the top percentile alone, and then the experience is sacrificed for anyone else. I can't say I'm surprised, just disappointed. I don't even fault Kabam. It's the people who want it "harder, more exclusive, less of a cake walk". The reality is some people can't stand to see others have a little success. Sorry if I'm being negative, but I've seen it happen too many times over the years.

No, that s the reality. And most of these people can't get in their heads that VT is for everybody, and GC for the good players, that s why there s 3 different nodes every week there and better rewards, it was supposed to be harder from the start.
  • Options

You're giving up on a change you haven't fully experienced yet. Seeding will make BGs marginally easier as time goes on.
    No, it won't. Not with added Tiers and Token changes.
    Next Season, everyone will start at a seeded placement. So a few Tiers will seem easier, sure. Then you will hit a roadblock. Depending on where you're at, that roadblock will come sooner or later.
    If you're on the verge of the GC, you will have to face a gauntlet of Players. First, the ones close to you. Then the ones who were in the GC the previous Season. Only, you'll have to do it with 10 Tiers of one Token per Win.
    Anyone lower will only experience the relief of those who didn't place that high the previous Season, and the people who didn't play the previous Season will be mixed in there. Then they will plateau lower.
    Lather, rinse, repeat.
    With seeding alone it would have improved over time. With this new system, all it's going to do is freeze placement over time.