Options

Awakening Gem Advice

SligSlig Posts: 355 ★★
Should I use a science awakening gem on any of these?

Comments

• Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,726 ★★★★
    If you have alot of sigs, void. If not I’d hold it.
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Spiderman 2099 or void
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,751 ★★★★★
    Spot if you know how to play him or void
  • Options
    DukenpukeDukenpuke Posts: 658 ★★★
    edited August 2023
    The extra 3 withers on Quicksilver are really nice. Turns the power lock on champs like Hyperion, Mangog, Sorc Supreme, etc. into power drains.

There are certainly better options, but I used a gem on Quicksilver and I have no regrets. Best part is that you get the full benefit at sig 1.
  • Options
    HoadyOZHoadyOZ Posts: 193
    The best thing to do we AGs is to wait until you really need them. You hit a node in AW or SQ and think that a specific awakened champ would get you passed the hurdle.
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,645 ★★★★
    Slig said:

Spot and QS both don't need high sig to be good, so I would go with either of them. If you hae a lot of sigs, Void would be a good choice.
  • Options
    Shake_a_QuakeShake_a_Quake Posts: 462 ★★★
    Damn your OG Cap is already awakened. No better contender than him, for atleast the sigs.
  • Options
    OrtounOrtoun Posts: 571 ★★★

Slig said:

Spot and QS both don't need high sig to be good, so I would go with either of them. If you hae a lot of sigs, Void would be a good choice.
    Yes and no on spot, high sig makes a huge difference in how much damage he does, especially against characters with specials that do a lot of hits.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,374 ★★★★★
    Either Void or S2099, they both need awakened ability (and high sig) to be really good, personally I'd do Void but I'm a little biased.
  • Options
    doggydoggy Posts: 813 ★★★
    Scorpion
  • Options
    MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 842 ★★★
    Mr fantastic, the combat power increase is awesome, and the additional evade chance against unblockable is useful as well
  • Options
    IsisixkswmrIsisixkswmr Posts: 237
    Quicksilver is easy choice
  • Options
    Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    I suggest you rank that Scorpion and use it on him since gems are common now a days, but if your plan is ranking QS or Spot use it on them.