**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Kabam? BG sp-3 unfair.

PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,217 ★★★★★
edited August 2023 in General Discussion
Is there any reason when players use sp-3 in last few seconds, the match and the sp-3 animation stops IMMEDIATELY as soon as clock hits 0 and enemy don't take any damage?

But when it comes to AI? The games let's AI finish AI's whole sp-3, lets AI inflict damage even after the clock ticks 0?

I know that pause can be abused but why this much difference? I thought Kabam wanted AI to do what players can do, not a step above or below?

The game should let last few seconds of sp-3 animation finish or introduce the "skip animation" button for last 10-15 seconds of fight.

THE Paragon.

Comments

• Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,217 ★★★★★
    I reached GC last season actually, during last
    days tho, you can check my previous posts and if sp-3 works in GC then that's a great news, thanks.
  • Options
    JarvisreiJarvisrei Posts: 397 ★★

Ill assume you're not in GC.

And sp3 works both ways.
    I have launched sp3 at last 2 seconds just to finish off a defender. So it works and your rant is wrong.

It might not be impactful in VT due to protection still active.

It actually doesn't. Atleast that's what my experience says in the last season since I didn't get to use sp3 in the last sec this season. I've lost several matches because of this mostly while facing characters like hype without a counter, I'd get smashed by his sp3 even though the animation itself gets cancelled due to time while if I did it, it just becomes a dud and does no damage whatsoever.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,489 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

I reached GC last season actually.

I'm not talking about last season. In current GC sp3 does no damage, it's crit only meta and sp3 do not crit.
    Jarvisrei said:

Ill assume you're not in GC.

And sp3 works both ways.
    I have launched sp3 at last 2 seconds just to finish off a defender. So it works and your rant is wrong.

It might not be impactful in VT due to protection still active.

It actually doesn't.
    It actually does mate.

^This is VT meta.