Inb4 he gets the zemo treatment 3 months down the line
  • TheTitaniumTheTitanium Member Posts: 63
    Just need him now😢
  • Upanddown_69Upanddown_69 Member Posts: 249
    Wow Kabam, classy move!!!
  • gladiatorjakgladiatorjak Member Posts: 7
    thank god it's friday
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    So when can we expect him, when new EQ drops and game update rolls out?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,934 ★★★★★
    edited September 2023

So when can we expect him, when new EQ drops and game update rolls out?

when the update goes live on monday i believe
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★
    ESF said:

Wow, if that chart above is real, I will definitely take a full rework instead of a new champ once every couple of months. Groot, Moon Knight, both Caps, both Cyclops, Iron Patriot etc I really hope they do more of these.

Here’s the thing, the honest truth:

There’s only 10-15 kits left that desperately need help. A few from the first two years of the game, the reskins like Iron Patriot/SIM/OG Ms. Marvel/Red Cyclops, stuff like that

Kabam is a lot closer to having the floor of the game being “kits that aren’t amazing, maybe aren’t that easy to use, but have some mechanisms that are functional,” like, say….Beast. Not a great character, not used very often, but does have Bleed/Stun/Regen.

I am not saying anyone would want to use Beast. But if that kit is the worst in the game, at least that’s a floor with some utility in the kit.

That’s why this OG Iron Man rework is so important and welcome: There was nothing you could do with the kit, if you pulled. It just wasn’t usable ANYWHERE.

That kind of kit can’t be the floor for a game where people can pull it out of crystals people actually pay money for.

That’s why I am glad this rework is being done and I hope the other 10-15 kits that desperately need attention also find a way to be done

Yeah that's why I mentioned some that are completely useless. When we're talking full rework with animations, abilities and even changes to their appearance, I think those are the only champs that are worth that amount of effort, the rest just need some tweaks.
    So yeah, all I'm saying is I definitely wouldn't mind if all of those terrible old champs (ones that are useless basically) get fully reworked like OG Iron Man and they make them count as a new champ for that month basically, cause in a sense this OG Iron Man is now a completely new champ and I'm actually really excited, it's not like the OG Hulk buff for example (which was really really good btw), this just feels different. So yeah, praying Groot, Cyclops and Iron Patriot get the same treatment soon, they've been THE biggest memes in the game for years now.
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,676 ★★★★
    I'm surprise I only pulled him once as a 6 star but I have awakening gems if his kit is good enough. He doesn't have to be ground breaking but usefull for BG and I'll rank him up.
  • Shake_a_QuakeShake_a_Quake Member Posts: 462 ★★★

I swear this buff looks really promising. I can't wait to see, what they have in store for Dr.Strange. If this Iron man looks and performs like this, I'm sure Dr. Strange will truly reach the level he is regarded as in not only the MCU, but also the comics.

Thankyou so much for hearing the community, Kabam 🥺. It's better to have, one new champ, with another oldie reworked!

What could they give to Strange?

Visually he looks fantastic outside of maybe material changes but each upgrade needs a visual upgrade too and Strange can't get much better than he is
    No please. He looks like a circus magician, what is up with that tacky costume and weird visuals. I am just saying that he deserves much better than what he currently has in the game. Power control, some fun with time stone (like superior kang does 😂), magic hold, curses and hex and what not. If Wanda can have one, Strange can definitely too.
  • Pit_0f_MiseryPit_0f_Misery Member Posts: 152
    Already took mine to r3. Hopefully is doesn't disappoint..lol.
  • Asim38Asim38 Member Posts: 149 ★★
    This might be far fetched. This month we had 6 titles in the special stores. One of those was "I am Ironman." Next month we get Ironman buff. Do the other titles hint at upcoming champions or changes too?

Other titles:

Super Freak
    Space Oddity
    Eye of the Tiger
    Do you believe in Magic
    Blinded by Science
  • Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Member Posts: 990 ★★★★
    Asim38 said:

This might be far fetched. This month we had 6 titles in the special stores. One of those was "I am Ironman." Next month we get Ironman buff. Do the other titles hint at upcoming champions or changes too?

Other titles:

Super Freak
    Space Oddity
    Eye of the Tiger
    Do you believe in Magic
    Blinded by Science

That’s an interesting theory. Something similar to the synergy hint we got when i guess ultron or vulture was buffed. But not all champs got buff that time. Which champs do you make out of these?
    My guess would be
    Blinded by Science Could be green goblin
    Do you believe in Magic Could actually be doctor strange
    Eye of the Tiger Could be elektra
    Space Oddity Could be kamala khan
    Super Freak Could be abom or rhino

• SaturnMorningSaturnMorning Member Posts: 6
    Phoenix deserves treatment like og iron man got.
    wheayoba9 said:

My guess would be
    Blinded by Science Could be green goblin
    Do you believe in Magic Could actually be doctor strange
    Eye of the Tiger Could be elektra
    Space Oddity Could be kamala khan
    Super Freak Could be abom or rhino

maybe its too obvious but i think “blinded by science” could be a daredevil
    Ahh yea that could be one too, different meanings of the phrase
  • Asim38Asim38 Member Posts: 149 ★★

Asim38 said:

Other titles:

Super Freak
    Space Oddity
    Eye of the Tiger
    Do you believe in Magic
    Blinded by Science

That’s an interesting theory. Something similar to the synergy hint we got when i guess ultron or vulture was buffed. But not all champs got buff that time. Which champs do you make out of these?
    Okay so I am guessing each title belongs to a class. Tech is already covered. "Do you believe in magic" could indicate a buff for Dr Strange. Or might be a new champ like Agatha. She was one of the summoner's choice votes. For "Blinded by science" I can't help but think of a Spidey villain that is science. Wondering if it's the Lizard. Maybe a mutant if it's a buff for someone like Sinister or Sauron. The others I'm not sure.