**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

OG Thor Buff Idea

YngwieYngwie Posts: 99
edited September 2023 in Suggestions and Requests

▪︎ Passives
• 60% Shock Resistance
• The chance to trigger a Passive Fury Buff increases by 50% for every 30 seconds have passed in the fight. Max 150% chance.
• For each Fury active, Thor gains X additional Armor Penetration.

▪︎ All Attacks
• 10% chance to gain a Passive Fury, increasing damage by X. Max 10.

▪︎ God's Fury
• When reaching 10 Furies, Thor's summons Lightning and lit up his hammer for 20 seconds. All Furies are reset to 0 when God's Fury expires.
• All attacks ignores Auto-block. Failed Auto-block inflicts Shock Debuff to the opponent for 12 seconds.
• All attacks can penetrate Unstoppable Buffs and Passives.
• All Critical hits deals extra X Burst Energy Damage and inflicts Armor Break for 7.50 seconds. Max 3 stacks. Everytime it maxes to 3, inflict Rupture Debuff for 12 seconds.
• When Blocking, Thor spins his hammer, increasing his Block Proficiency by X and can block Unblockable Projectile attacks and Heavy Attacks.
• All contact-attacks against Thor while he's Blocking returns 14% of Damage taken.

▪︎Heavy Attacks
• When hitting the opponent while recovering from Special attack or Heavy attack Inflict Armor Break for 7. 50 seconds. Stuns the opponent for 2 seconds if God's Fury is active.
• If God's Fury is active, charging Heavy Attack for 1 second and releasing it makes Thor fly towards the enemy hitting them with the hammer, inflicting 4 Shock Debuffs for 4. 50 seconds. If the opponent is cornered, this attack inflicts Stun Debuff for 1.5 seconds.

▪︎ Special Attack 1
• This attack have deals True Damage, ignoring all of the opponent's armor. 75% chance to Power Lock the opponent for 12 seconds.
• If God's Fury is active, this attack have True Accuracy and can't be dodged by Dexterity and becomes Unblockable and guaranteed Critical Hit. Intercepting opponent's attacks Power Drains 1 bar of Power.

▪︎ Special Attack 2
• This attack has 85% chance to Stun the opponent for 4 seconds.
• If God's Fury is active, this attack becomes Unblockable and guaranteed Critical Hit. Inflicts Armor Break and Armor Shattered for 12 seconds. If the opponent is on the wall, the last hit deals extra X Burst Damage.
• This attack deals X extra damage per use.

▪︎ Special Attack 3
• 100% chance to Stun the opponent for 4.5 seconds.
• If God's Fury is not activated, activate. Resets all Fury buffs when expires.

☆ Signature Ability
▪︎ Ragnarok
• Thor can land Critical Hits while God's Fury is active.
• When Thor Stuns the opponent, inflict Armor Break, decreasing their Armor by X for 7. 50 seconds.
• When hitting a Stunned opponent while God's Fury is active, Thor drains their power by X%

Comments

• Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,941 ★★★★
    Cool
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,756 ★★★★★
    I like it. The one thing I'm not a fan of is how there's a sizeable percentage for his abilities to fail. It's one thing that he only has a 10% chance to gain a fury on his basic attacks - I can understand that as a balancing thing in order to not let him soar to God's Fury immediately - but I really dislike that your power lock and stuns can fail to trigger on his special attacks. I could maybe see it working if he got a bump to those chances when he was in God's Fury so that it's 100% then, but I'm still not a fan of it. I want to be certain that specific things happen when I use my various attacks.
  • Options
    DrDisconnect.DrDisconnect. Posts: 396 ★★
  • Options
    Mqc19Mqc19 Posts: 370 ★★★
    Increase percentages to help w RNG on abilities, and bump shock resistance to 90% +

Otherwise looks fun.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,941 ★★★★
    Ercarret said:

I like it. The one thing I'm not a fan of is how there's a sizeable percentage for his abilities to fail. It's one thing that he only has a 10% chance to gain a fury on his basic attacks - I can understand that as a balancing thing in order to not let him soar to God's Fury immediately - but I really dislike that your power lock and stuns can fail to trigger on his special attacks. I could maybe see it working if he got a bump to those chances when he was in God's Fury so that it's 100% then, but I'm still not a fan of it. I want to be certain that specific things happen when I use my various attacks.

Yeah I think new champs should have more abilities that are garaunteed to trigger, rather than having a chance to trigger.
  • Options
    YngwieYngwie Posts: 99
    EdisonLaw said:

Ercarret said:

Yeah I think new champs should have more abilities that are garaunteed to trigger, rather than having a chance to trigger.
    These abilities are from OG Thor and I didnt change it. I think good for balance. This buff idea has lots of armor break and has Shock and Rupture. And that SP2 is a bomb in late game.