**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Angela Bug??

I have a sig 200 Angela and used her against a Nimrod on the chitinous thorns node in AW, which applies a bleed debuff when striking an opponent with an armor up. Most of the fight I had 4-5 buffs up, but the bleeds were still applying and killing me. They did seem to have a somewhat reduced duration, but at sig 200 and with that many buffs, they should have been fully reduced. Am I missing something or is this a bug?

Comments

• Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,499 ★★★★★
    Angela only reduces the bad duration of debuffs. The nimrod probably had deep wounds mastery which extends the duration of bleeds. And Angela can’t reduce that added duration.
  • Options
    Jake303AoSJake303AoS Posts: 301 ★★
    Maratox said:

Angela only reduces the bad duration of debuffs. The nimrod probably had deep wounds mastery which extends the duration of bleeds. And Angela can’t reduce that added duration.

Ah, well that's annoying lol. Appreciate the clarification. Is there somewhere that describes that, where I can read through the specifics? Cause that would have been nice to know!
  • Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,499 ★★★★★

Maratox said:

Ah, well that's annoying lol. Appreciate the clarification. Is there somewhere that describes that, where I can read through the specifics? Cause that would have been nice to know!
    I don’t think it’s actually written anywhere but it’s been confirmed by Kabam to be how it works
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,994 ★★★★★
    If you want to really mince words her sig ability says her opponent suffers the decreased duration but i take that to mean everything about the opponent but the game seems to read it as just the opposing champion
  • Options
    Maratox said:

Maratox said:

I don’t think it’s actually written anywhere but it’s been confirmed by Kabam to be how it works
    Good to know, appreciate the info
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

If you want to really mince words her sig ability says her opponent suffers the decreased duration but i take that to mean everything about the opponent but the game seems to read it as just the opposing champion

Yea, just another case of incomplete wording, which I guess is understandable being that there are so many interactions in this game, it would be tough to cover them all in full detail. But it's never fun finding out about them the hard way lol