**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Battlegrounds Suggestion

Hey y’all, I’m currently a thronebreaker with 1 R4 6* being Herc and 3 7* (Spider-Man, Killmonger, and Venom) however in like the last 50+ battles all I’m facing is people with Legend titles or 10+ 7* with no chance of winning. I am in Diamond 1, what should I do?

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,377 ★★★★★
    Just keep trying. That's around the same point that Matches become random in your Tier. You'll get what you need if you keep trying long enough.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,570 ★★★★★
    What GW said, or stop there because it's you're ceiling and while you may progress, it will be much harder, longer and stressful.
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,393 ★★★★
    This season is much harder with the added fights you need to advance to GC. I stuck in Diamond one myself, facing against what you are facing against and it's not pretty. Next season with the seeding, it should be less grinding since those big accounts will be seeded high therefore hopefully I don't face them too much.
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    If your only TB with not a developed roster and made it to Diamond, you should write Kabam a thank you note for the training wheels matches you received and be extremely grateful for getting as high as you did and accept that you hit your ceiling.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,377 ★★★★★
    If the OP made it to D1, there were no "training wheels". Mitigated Matches to Plat, but they earned their way up from there.
  • Options
    Zrkbball77Zrkbball77 Posts: 8
    Thank you, I can bear my fair share of paragons but I typically face people like this where I stand no chance
  • Options
    Zrkbball77Zrkbball77 Posts: 8
    Beat*
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,570 ★★★★★

Thank you, I can bear my fair share of paragons but I typically face people like this where I stand no chance

I'm pretty sure they're running suicides so you have an advantage there though.