**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

new battle grounds victory track

While I love the idea of not having to go all the way back to bronze 3 every seasons / think the idea of just going back "6 ranks" is good... I think there are a few things that need to be tweaked:

1: the new vibranium ranks... need to aware elders marks. It takes 15 wins (plus more if you aren't perfect) to get out... those have to "come from somewhere". They should be giving away at least 500 (so going 6-1 would effectively break even-ish) or come from somewhere else.

2: winning 5 in a row against top players is extremely difficult and is extremely discouraging/frustrating. Either put in the "2 medals for a win" like in bronze/silver, or dial this back.

if something isn't done to remedy this, then the general strategy players will do will revert back to trying to stay in the platinum ranks, take some easy wins for the 1200 tokens every 2 days and points towards the events, and not bother to go to vibranium until maybe the last 2 days making a half hearted attempt... which will defeat the entire purpose of the changes being made.

I'm not saying players should have a cakewalk /just be handed rewards... but it has to be reasonable.

Comments

• Options
    SamanunSamanun Posts: 634 ★★★
    I imagine a change is going to happen fairly soon (maybe next season) nobody is currently in uru 3