**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Nearly 24 hours since Android blackout. Where is our sorry message and gifts?

Come on Kabam. I always look forward to reading the 'The contest has not been working as it should' in game message, coupled with loads of gifts.

It was a very long outage and this affected a lot of users. I've read in other discussions that people actually took time off work to do the arenas, although quite hilarious that some players go to such extremes for this game, it's still unfair they could not use their spare time to play.

Wars, goals and resources were lost whilst the Mobile Fruit users were left chuckling to themselves.

So please Kabam, spare a thought to the Android users of the battlerealm and flood us with gifts of apology :blush:

Comments

• Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    edited June 2017
    They said they're discussing the matter. It's pointless to keep spamming this, if we won't get anything we'll complain but it's no use to do it now, when they said they're still discussing on what to do
  • DongowarriorDongowarrior Posts: 94
    @Fel_95 I guessed they are discussing it, but this happened yesterday. You would think that they would have decided how to proceed by now?
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Its the weekend? They have lives and families as well, I'm assuming.
  • 4_ME_U_D0N34_ME_U_D0N3 Posts: 141
    edited June 2017
    I guess we dont worth much well afterall we are the poor relatives of Ios Why should they bother if we take time off work to do arena get 1mill in and then lose 3 runs the least... they only care about the big whales IOS players i had 1mill in by the time this happened i had just woke up cause after arena starts i have like 4hours before going to sleep and i lost 10 hours waiting for the game to come back i stopped doing arena and i wont do it at all this weekend but yeah atleast i wont waste a day off work on the game i would rather go and buy some icecream with those nice 10eu i had for the game
    Speedbump wrote: »
    Its the weekend? They have lives and families as well, I'm assuming.

and by the way those companies dont close for weekends etc they have people working around the clock 24/7 tech support administrators etc etc
  • Thestoryteller6Thestoryteller6 Posts: 153 ★★
    They really should have made a decision quickly because the way they decide to handle this will affect whether people continue grinding or not. As it is, do I spend units to try and make up for the outage? Well, if they're planning a 3rd arena, maybe not. But then, depending on when that arena is, maybe so. Or, if they we're going to gift units and arena boosts, I would have liked to use them in this arena.

This entire debacle has been handled so badly and it's just getting worse.

The stupid thing is, it didn't take long at all to fix the problem after they realised it was happening. Simply having someone looking out for this stuff after office hours would have saved so much grief. Now, having turned an easily solvable problem into a massive debacle through inaction, they're doing exactly the same by sitting on the compensation matter.
    @Speedbump For a company that big, they should be 24/7 i agree with @4_ME_U_D0N3 . I don't think companies like EA or Microsoft take the weekend off :wink:
    @Thestoryteller6 I'm of the same opinion. Personally, i wouldn't waste units trying to grind now as it's to far gone to try to get in 10% and above for arena. It would be nice if they make a decision today so users can decide what to do.
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Touche....lol
  • DAVIDTHDAVIDTH Posts: 224
    They never said we were getting them :(